*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1129476-Drifonia---Part-One
by Affy
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1129476
Her love has been gone for two months, but now, has he returned?
A mild breeze blew over Evereth that day...

Koriyu sat in the tavern, the sun casting a dim light in the dusty windows. She gazed into space, thinking, wondering. It had been two months since Afonal, her love, had dissapeared. The last she had seen, was of him being dragged of...

She now sat there, pondering if he'd ever return. Her mind wandered, she thought of Dr. Zero, the expert creator of androids, who had built herself. Zedna, her android "brother", sat at another of the dusty tables in the room. He himself thought of other things, like the best places to pick up girls...

Then, it happened: the swinging doors to the tavern opened, and Koriyu shifted her gaze towards them, and then was shocked! There, stood a familar silhouette.It was Afonal! Those horns, that long black hair, the whipping tail. All except for that cape, must have been new...but is was, no less, Afonal! She stood up, knocking the chair down, and rans towards him. "Afonal, finally, you've returned!", her mind screamed. She then stopped before him, and...

*SMACK* "Gah, What the Hell?!", Afonal yelled in pain, as he held the now, red hand mark on his face. "Damnit, where have you been? I've been worried sick about you! I lost sleep worrying about if you were alright! You could have sent a letter or somethi--", she was interrupted, as Afonal put his arms around her, and there was silence. "I know, I missed you too, Koriyu...", he said in an almost whisper Koriyu could say nothing. She shut her eyes and smiled, Afonal was back...he was finally back.
© Copyright 2006 Affy (kineso at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1129476-Drifonia---Part-One