*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1130245-Feelings
Rated: E · Draft · Family · #1130245
Feelings in general
Feelings are the things that help us cope with day to day circumstances that we all have to face.
There are times when we get upset with many people and we know that we need to turn around and think about the reasons that we get upset.
Happiness is a feeling that we express when things in our life are going the way that we want thim to go and we enjoy the things that we are doing.
Sadness is something that we feel when things happen in our lives that cause us pain or turmoil in our lives.
Frustration is what we feel when we get aggravated with things that we actually have no control over and have no way to deal with the things that are happening
at this particular time.
Laughter is something that we use to express ourselves when we think that something is funny or we like what we have heard expressed to us.
We all have feelings and we express them in many different ways.
Depression is something that sets in when we feel that life no longer has any meaning for us or we have lost that focal point that we once had.
Life is full of meaning and feelings and it is nice when we have someone to share our feelings and expressions with.
© Copyright 2006 Christian Writer (laurahoward at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1130245-Feelings