*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1132726-Conflict
by Kibble
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1132726
I don't think a description is required.
No world can exist without conflict.

The moment problems cease to plague the human race, Is the very moment our world ceases to be human, But rather becomes something much more trivial.

To destroy every original thought, every variable and every choice would be to destroy the very essence of humanity.

Although conflict is the driving force of humanity and therefore cannot be erased, it can indeed be swayed, deflected if you will from one target to another.

Such was the case on august 28th 1963 when a single man, not bound by the chains of society spoke out against a nation that rode hand-in-hand with oppression, So that today every man, women and child regardless of arbitrary characteristics such as race, can live in a country once divided, as equals.

On that day a great blow was dealt against racism, and although the memories of it have all but evaporated and the minds of today’s youth are concerned with more “important” issues, It will be forever known that one person, grounded by the respect of millions can face conflict head on and come out the victor.
© Copyright 2006 Kibble (kibble at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1132726-Conflict