*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1134678-Frustration-with-Websites
Rated: E · Critique · Business · #1134678
Website complications insue non usage and more human interaction.
On the average subject information was an attaintable object pre internet days, when trees were plentiful on the continent, and books were at best read, marked up, and savored either for their initial content or the time in life you owned your prized possession. The internet has made researching a science all onto its own, yes the timeframe is swift but how marketing blurbs, blogs, tags or 10 clicks later must a searcher go through before the intended information. Your eyes and digits have been diverted at least into 10 different areas of distraction. Per example, I lost my train of tempo, when looking at the top of this main blank space, trying to "Spice up my "item" with WritingML tags!". As if my writing was already dull before my attempt. Not much encouragement here, definitely a small kill to the creative mind. See, now I have already disgressed from inane subject at hand and now back to my original focus of information distraction. I watched "finding forrester", a film of a reclusive pultizer writer and a young teen in love with his habitual writing and reading of the classics. The story is typical mentor teaches the prodigy writing in its original forum, the writer alone, at a typewriter, with a desk lamp and random thoughts pouring through the keys without questions or breaks, the mind as the mentor won't stop nor does not need to stop during the first draft. No backspacing, spell checker, or exterior sounds alllowed, think and write, the main ingredient to full brain disclosure of mind to paper.
The end of my diatribe.
© Copyright 2006 Daffadilly (mopo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1134678-Frustration-with-Websites