*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1135639-Hakumei-Exposition
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1135639
When the universe was created, so was it's heart. Learn as once girl tries to save it.
When the universe was created, so was its heart…
 
Hakumei! – Exposition

  
Two maiden Angels were forged from the universes energy and represented Light and Darkness. These Angels battled till the end of their time. Their souls were absorbed by the planet and two mortals were born from the earth in their likeness. After the destruction of the Angels, the planet split in two, both representing Light & Darkness. The children, formally titled “” born were also separated and grew up on their own side of the world.
 
In between both worlds, a portal exists. It is called Hakumei, and it is a vast area of twilight. It is the only place in which the worlds of Light and Darkness can co-exist. It is where the battles between both worlds take place. It is a war-driven land, full of dismay. Subordinates from each world spy’s on other from here. There’s little trust amongst each other when Hakumei sets in.
 
So, how do the - the Children of the Maiden Angels survive? Ichi, ni, san, go see!
© Copyright 2006 Benihime (benihime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1135639-Hakumei-Exposition