*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1135665-REVIEW--Beyond-the-Maze
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1135665
Good beginning, an even better ending...Beyond the Maze is the perfect read.
BLURB
Beyond the Maze
Aubrianna Sheffield strolled through the magnificient centuries-old maze of Chadwick Manor Estates at the end of every day just to unwind. Little did she expect to bump headlong into a gorgeous, masculine bulk on her way back to the manor. Too bad his disposition matched the sudden dark, angry thunder clouds overhead. And, when he demanded an answer as to why she was wandering around his private grounds, she questioned his sanity. Of all the nerve!

The Lord of Chadwick
Lord Keane Hamilton Chadwick IV struggled with the dream-come-to-life, beautiful blonde he held steady in his grasp. Even soaked to the skin in the downpour, she was breathtaking. But that sharp tongue and uncultured speech of hers drove him to the brink of madness. His family had owned Chadwick Manor Estates for over one-hundred-fifty years, and this mere slip of a woman had the audacity to order him to leave. She should be locked away in an asylum!

Rating: Tangy
Book Length: Bites
http://www.freyasbower/content/view/65/88
© Copyright 2006 CaniceBPorter (canicebporter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1135665-REVIEW--Beyond-the-Maze