*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1137239-A-Bit-About-Me
Rated: E · Essay · Biographical · #1137239
For the Emotional Writer's Group
A Bit About Me  (E)
For the Emotional Writer's Group
#1137239 by SHERRI GIBSON

Hi! My name is Sherri Gibson, and I am the published author of five novels, several books of poetry, and several songs, although songwriting is my least favorite of the three. I'm a pacifist and a naturalist, and revere the Native Americans for their ways and beliefs. I enjoy traveling, reading, music of almost every genre, making new friends, but most of all writing. I'm an optimist whose three mottos have, and always will be, to follow your heart, reach for the stars, and capture your dreams wherever they may lead. My heart is open to anyone who wants entrance, and I always try to be as honest as I can be, and expect nothing less in return. I don't toy with others' feelings, for I don't want mine toyed with either, for I bleed just like anyone else does when hurt.

An Indiana girl, my dreams are simple. I wish for an end to warring and peace for all mankind. I revere everything God has put upon our beautiful Earth, and wish everyone felt similarly. I judge others as I expect to be judged...honestly and for their worthiness. I am, and always will be, a follower of my heart and open-minded.

These things but make a part of all that I am. I am blessed in numerous other ways, and for that I am thankful.

"A DOORWAY TO HEARTS" is the first of a western trilogy published, the other two soon to follow, and two more soon after that. Poetry excerpts found in my port are from published books in that genre. I added this bit of information because so many have inquired about it. I thank all of my reviewers for the comments extended.

"CHASING DREAMS", and "TWO WORLDS APART" now available for purchase too. *Bigsmile*

Gifted to me by a priceless friend.
© Copyright 2006 SHERRI GIBSON (sherrigibson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1137239-A-Bit-About-Me