*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1140058-The-One-and-Only-Jennie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Other · #1140058
My autobiography.
The One and Only Jennie.

My name is Jennie, and this is my story. I was named after my great-grandmother, Geinevive, when I was born fiften years ago on June 12th. I'm currently a sophomore at Chicopee Comphrehensive High School. I have lived in Chicopee my whole life, in the same house, on the same street. Maybe that's why I resent change.

Dark brown eyes compliment my olive skin, paired with purple BCBG glasses. Long, wavy, brunette hair frames my face and cascades down my back. I have a small hourglass figure with long legs that look best in the summer, when they're bronze and paired with mini-skirts and stillettos.
Scrapbooking, taking pictures, shopping, and hanging out with friends are things I like to do to with my time. I got into scrapbooking after I went to D.C. in May of 2005, when I was undecided on how I wanted to save them, whether in a mini album or to scrapbook them, and it was my friend Lexe that persuaded me to scrapbook them, and I've been doing it ever since. I love taking pictures of anything and everything; usually of myself or Hummers, and I usually take them when I'm bored. Shopping is something I've been doing since I was little with my mom and Baci [grandmother in polish], and I still love doing it as I get older, more and more. Spending time with friends is always something I love doing.
I also love reading and writing. Seventh grade was when I became passionate about both. Romane is my favorite genre to read and write. Danielle Steel is my favorite author, and I have yet to read one of her books that I didn't automatically fall in love with, and who also inspires me to write my own romances. I really became serious about writing during eight grade, in english, when the teacher told me that I was a good writer, and it was when I knew it was something that I wanted to pursue. I also enjoy writing to get all of my emotions out.
My favorite things in the whole wide world are purple, Hummer H2s, and Misquamicut, Rhode Island. Purple, becuase pink is steretypical for girls, and it makes me original. Hummer H2s exploit everything I want to be; one of a kind, like nothing else, and have the ability to stand out in a crowd. Misquamicut, RI is my favorite place in the whole wide world. I've been going there on vacation since I was a year old. When I'm there, I can be myself, where the real me come out. I've always loved the beach, but it was last summer, when it became my favorite place. I never really thought about my favorite place before then. It is also the location in which I plan on moving to in the future.
I like being unique, creative, one of a kind. and idividual. I'd much rather do things alone than with people, not to say that I can't function well in a group, I can. I would definitly be more successful working alone because compromising everyone's ideas ruins what you originally planned on doing when you received the assignment or project. Usually when I'm in a group I'm given the leader role or I nominate myself for it. I just find it a lot easier working solo; I have no one to compromise with, no one to blame, but myself, if something goes wrong. I also like do things at my pace. I also notice myself wanting to be by myself when I do things, so I can choose to do them whenever I decide to, and go wherever I want to. With someone else in the picture, I'm forced to compromise. something I hate doing because I get upset easily if I don't get what I want. The only way for me to guarnatee that I'll get what I want is for me to do the endeavor all by myself.
I have lots of goals, dreams, and aspirations. I see a lot of potential in myself, and it's the best feeling when other do too. I hope to be everything I can be and achieve and succeed at everything I put my mind to.
When I grow up, I want to be a photographer, model, fashion stylist, or author. I began getting into photography just recently. Well, it was only just recently that I thought of photography as a career that I wanted to pursue. I've been taking pictures with my own camera for two years. I want to model because I've very photogenic. A fashion stylist because I love coordinating outfits and picking out the right accessories, and an author because I love to write.
So there you have it, fifteen years and I have goals and dreams to pursue, the self confidence and acceptance of being described as pretty, that i'm no longer in denile about, and my head's pointed in the right dircedtion for my future. I'm going full speed ahead in the right direction and I'm not stopping for anyone or anything... maybe for a quick second to take a picture of an H2. *Heart*
© Copyright 2006 Jennie Josefiak (xojennieleexo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1140058-The-One-and-Only-Jennie