*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1143272-Embarassing-moments-in-my-life
by Angela
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Comedy · #1143272
this piece is more comical than any thing, at the time I was embarassed and hiding myself.
one of my first memorable embarrassing moments was when I was about 5 years old.

My grandma was taking my big brother and I to the beach. We stopped for refreshments along the way. I went into the store for a candy bar and soda, when a little baby around 9 months of age tried to shove her pacifier into my mouth. I backed up and my face was 10 shades of red. I bought the candy bar and soda, but when I was getting back into the car, I looked up only to see that it was the wrong car. An easy mistake since the car looked just like my grandmother's little red 2 door convertible coop. I quickly ran over to my grandma's car and got in. My brother was howling with laughter. I covered my face with my hands and also started laughing. We had a great afternoon at the beach and came home burnt from our faces down to our feet, but it was fun.

my second memorable embarrassing moment was when I was 8. I was changing my 6 month old baby brother's diaper and before I could put the fresh diaper on him he peed all over me. Needless to say I ran for the shower screaming "Mom you take care of that little runt!" Once again my older brother was laughing out loud. I wasn't laughing this time. I was really mad and embarrassed.

My third memorable embarrassing moment was when I was around 9 or 10 years old. My older brother was in the pool with me and he kept knocking me over. I clawed at his back and scratched all the way down, accidentally jerking his swimming trunks at the same time. While he was standing there red faced and exposed I was running for my life, straight to the nearest adult. I knew that once he got over the shock he would come to beat me up he always did.

My fourth and final memorable embarrassing moment was just a couple of weeks ago. I was at Geauga Lake, in the water park. I had gotten in over my head but I was handling it just fine treading water. Suddenly from out of nowhere comes a tidal wave. I only went under for a few seconds. Before I knew what was happening, a couple of hero wanna be's decided I couldn't swim well enough for their liking so they tried to pull me up. I squirmed and pulled trying to get away and they pulled me under when the next wave came. I was still squrming and cursing these boys when the life gaurd suddenly jumped in. She had me around the waist before I even knew she's jumped. I looked up and saw that it was the life guard. I was so embarrassed that I wanted to go under and stay there. That was far more embarrassing than any of the other embarrassing moments I could remember.
© Copyright 2006 Angela (mrs.ulmer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1143272-Embarassing-moments-in-my-life