*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1146113-assigment-18
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1146113
about two of the kings men getting away with something
Assignment #18
Words 285

As it was told to me mlord the king said, “I am dying.” He seemed to be ill as I looked in on the king. He was resting peacefully in his bedroom. The queen was sitting by his bed sewing smiling at the king keeping his spirits up. When the severing maids entered in with his tea with the herbs mixed in for his health. The queen was a big believer in the healing powers of the herbs that was brought to her by the druid, Pathwalker she was a beauty with golden hair that shined like the burning sun. Her grey eyes that looked like silver pools that one would get lost in. She wore tunic that she dyed red with heavy pants made of fine wool and brown leather boots that rose to her knee. Proudly she carried a great oak staff with an ivory eagle’s head that lay on top made by the great druid himself.
Gillarian over heard the words being spoken from the king. Began pondering a preparation to rob the king when Quegmor could be seen walking towards him. Gillarian waited for Quegmor and waved him over to his side. He spoke of what he heard coming from the king saying he was dying. Together they put a plan in the works to start robbing the king. The king who had more money that he could count, and hardly ever did, they began to steel from the king and the queen. Days later after they have also taken more than half of the kings’ money with no one knowing who had done it the king passed away.
And that my friend, was how they got away with everything.


© Copyright 2006 trsgirl (trsgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1146113-assigment-18