*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1147268-Love-Letter
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1147268
love letter to a forbidden love
I can never explain to you how you have changed my life. We were never meant to be, and yet I can't imagine ever being without you. When we met I thought I found a wonderful friend, a confidant, I never intended to fall in love with you. I had a man and you had a woman, and we were content. I didn't realize anything was missing until you opened my eyes to a world of unconditional love. All I had to offer you was my love, never my life. Still you never wavered. You supported me through indecision, you made me laugh when I thought I couldn't, you comforted me in sorrow and loved me with a passion I could never imagine. It is the purest of love. You have made me want to be a better person, and together we brought out the best in each other. We never cared who was right, as long as it made the other one happy. We connected on every level, neither one of us afraid to show ignorance, knowing that the other was there to show us the way. You taught me to be an independent woman, to stand up for my rights, to fight for myself, and you did this in the most caring, compassionate way. I dont know where we will end up or who we will end up with, but I know I will never be the same woman. I will be a stronger, better person for having loved you, and for letting you love me. Allowing myself to be vulnerable with you has taught me to trust and believe in others. I always imagined that I would learn to be a woman at the feet of other women, I never thought I would learn to love being the woman I am from a man. I opened my heart to your love, I let myself love you knowing it wasnt right, and I will never regret a moment spent with you. If I have given you even half of what you have given me, I know you will always feel loved.

Your Forbidden Lover
© Copyright 2006 The Contessa (tanyab at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1147268-Love-Letter