*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1147318-The-Dream
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1147318
Her mysterious dream turned into reality!

“The Dream”





Shandel could feel her body get warm and tingly all over as this mysterious man kissed her. The urge of wanting this man surged through her body like a bolt of lightening. She could feel his strong, muscular arms wrapped around her trembling body as the scent of his cologne filled her nostrils. The scent intensified her urge of wanting this man. As he released her from his spellbinding kiss, she felt her body go limp in his arms and felt as if her legs would buckle out from under her at any second.

This man held her strongly, but gently against his warm body as he huskily whispered in her ear “ Oh, Shandel. I have always wandered what it would feel like to hold you in my arms and taste your luscious lips. They are as soft as cotton and as sweet as luscious, ripe strawberries.”

Then he pressed his lips to hers again for a brief few seconds and pulled back again as he let out a deep groan “ Oh, god, Shandel ! They are softer and taste sweeter than what I imagined .” Shandel wanted to know who this mysterious man was that made her feel this way. She opened her eyes and looked up.

Darkness. The warmth, the scent, all gone. She shivered as she felt a cool breeze swirl around her body.

Shandel rolled over and sat up in her bed. She was dreaming again. Who was this mysterious man who taunted her in her dreams? Why did she wake up every time she tried to look at his face? Shandel looked over at the curtains flowing in the cool, night breeze. She let out a slow, depressing sigh. As Shandel got up and walked across the hard wood floor, chills crept up her body from the cool surface.

She closed the window as she thought to herself “I thought I closed this window before I got in bed. Oh, well. I guess not.”

Shandel turned and walked toward the bedroom door as she glanced at the clock glowing in the dark on her nightstand next to her bed. “12:45!” She blurted out.

She let out another sigh as she made her way down the hallway and into the kitchen. As she opened the refrigerator door, light spilled out into the dark room. Shandel grabbed a coke and closed the door. She opened the coke and took a big drink. She could feel the cold liquid go all the way down and splash in her stomach.
Shandel made her way back through the dark hallway and into her bedroom.

She sat down on the edge of her bed and sipped on the coke. She silently thought to herself “ I wish I knew who this mysterious man was, but yet, I feel like I already do. Why is that? It feels so real in my dreams. Like it has happened to me before, but I know it has'nt. I can almost feel the strength of his arms wrapped around me now. Oh, how I long to know who he is.”

A noise suddenly broke her thoughts. The coke slipped from her fingers and it spilled down her leg. She heard it hit the floor with a loud thud. “Who’s there?” She said in a shaky voice. Silence filled the room around her, except for the coke can rolling across the hard floor. Only a stream of moonlight shone across her bed. “ I...said... w...who’s th... there?” She stammered out shakily.

The hair on her arms stood up as she sensed someone in the room with her ,staring at her. Still no answer. Shandel was beginning to think she was imagining things till she felt the weight of someone weigh down the bed behind her. As she began to spin around a strong pair of arms wrapped around her from behind before she could look. Shandel could feel the blood drain from her face as terror struck a nerve.

Shandel did the first thing that came to her. She sucked in a deep breath and yelled a blood curdling scream “Help! Somebody! Help!” , but she remembered that no one would be able to hear her because she closed her window.

Shandel tried to struggle free, but she could not get free of this person’s strong hold on her. She felt the warmth of someones breath on her ear as the person whispered softly “Shh. I’m not going to hurt you. That is the last thing I want. I would never hurt you, but if you don’t stop struggling I am afraid you are going to hurt yourself.” Shandel stopped struggling and looked up at her dresser mirror. She could not see anything but a tall dark figure holding her. She could tell by the deep voice that it was a man.

“ What do you want?” She asked in a quivering voice as tears filled her eyes. He took in a deep breath as he buried his face in her soft dark wavy hair.

“You still have that smell of coconuts. I have always loved that smell.” He pulled her closer to him and she could feel the strong muscular frame against her back.

She asked him “Who are you and do I know you?”

He lifted one hand to her neck and gently moved her long, waivy hair aside. “Once upon a time we knew each other.” Then he softly kissed her neck.

Shandel felt his grip loosen as he caressed her neck with his lips. She saw the opportunity and sprang onto her feet, just out of his grasp. He was just as fast as she was, because when she turned to look at him, he backed up into the shadows.

“Who are you and w ..what do y...you want?” Shandel asked as she hugged herself when she realized she was half-naked in front of this strange man .

Shandel wore a snug white tank top that showed the fullness of her large, round breasts and pink silk panties that hugged the slender curves of her hips. She could feel him starring at her. She looked around for something to cover herself with ,but she couldn't see anything. Her robe was on the floor on the other side of the bed.

The man shifted on to his elbow on the bed and said “ Don’t be embarrassed Shandel. You’re a beautiful woman to look at.” Shandel hugged herself tighter as she realized the sound of his voice made her nipples hard against her arms.

''Why am I reacting this way toward this strange man hiding in the shadows on my bed and who does he think he is laying there like he owns the place? I should be scared ,but yet, my body is reacting differently." She thought to herself.

“Who are you and what are you doing in my bedroom in the middle of the night?” Shandel asked with more curiosity than before.

Silence fell over the room once more. He sat there on her bed looking at her for what seemed like an eternity. He raised up off the bed and slowly walked toward her like a cat about to pounce on it's prey. Shandel took a step back and the man froze in the shadows.

He softly whispered with a deep hurt in his voice “Please. Don’t be scared of me. I told you that I’m not going to hurt you.”

Shandel took another step back as she said “How can I not be scared of a strange man that snuck into my bedroom in the middle of the night?”

He took a deep breath and let it out “I know. I’m sorry. I know how stupid I must look ,but I just had to see you .” He slowly slid his fingers through his short, thick brown hair. “I just can’t think straight when I think about you .”

Shandel looked at the man standing half in the shadows. His face was hid ,but she could see his well built body in the moonlight. He was tall and slender. His well sculpted muscles were bulging through his tight black t-shirt. His faded blue jeans fit very nicely around his sleek waist and well shaped thighs. Shandel could feel her body getting warm and tingly all over the longer she stood there looking at him.

He took a step toward her. “Like what you see?” He asked with amusement in his voice.

Shandel snapped out of her thoughts when she realized that he noticed she was staring at him. “W... What?”

She could hear the humor in his voice as he spoke “You seem to be in deep thought. I was asking you a question.”

Shandel could feel her cheeks grow hot. “I don’t know what you're talking about. What question?”

She herd a low groan come from him. “Mmm... Shandel. You look beautiful no matter what ,but when you blush your cheeks look like red roses and you just look even more beautiful.”

Shandel did not know what to say. She could feel him looking at her so hard that she could almost feel his eyes roaming every inch of her body.

Then he broke her thoughts again by saying “Close your eyes.”

Shandel could barely speak “ Why?”

She could hear the longing in his voice as he softly whispered “Please. Just trust me and close your eyes. I will not harm you. As long as there is breath in this body I will not let anything harm you .” Shandel squeezed tighter around herself and slowly closed her eye’s as she took in a deep breath.

Thoughts began to race through her mind “Why did I listen to him and close my eyes? I don’t know who this man is. why should I trust him? He snuck into my room while I was sleeping in the middle of the night and I am closing my eyes. This is stupid ! I should run. Why am I still standing here?”

Shandel was startled as he suddenly pulled her into his warm embrace and gently pressed his lips to hers. The warmth and wetness of his tongue teased her lips as she slowly parted them for the invasion. She could feel her body tremble with desire. The urge of wanting this man began to surge through her like a bolt of lightening. She could feel the strength of his muscular arms wrapped around her as the scent of his cologne filled her nostrils. The scent intensified her urge of wanting this man. As he released her from his spellbinding kiss, Shandel fell limp in his arms and felt as if her legs would buckle out from under her at any second. Her legs felt like a bowl of Jell-O.

This man held her strongly ,but gently against his warm taught body as he huskily whispered in her ear “ Oh ,Shandel. I have always wandered what it would feel like to hold you in my arms and kiss your luscious lips. They are as soft as cotton and sweet as luscious, ripe strawberries.”

Then he pressed his lips to hers for a brief few seconds and pulled back as he let out a deep groan. “Oh ,god ,Shandel ! They are softer and taste sweeter than I imagined !”

Shandel wanted to know who this man was that made her feel this way ,but she was afraid to open her eyes. She was afraid it would all go away again ,but she could'nt resist the urge to open her eyes. She slowly opened her eyes. It took a second for her pupils to adjust to the dim light coming from the window. It seemed like she had her eyes closed for an eternity. She looked at his dark hazel eyes that were staring at her and his handsome features.

She looked at his lips that were wet and swollen from kissing her as he asked “Are you disappointed?” Shandel did not answer. She did not know what to say. He looked so familiar ,but yet, she could not recognize him.

His dark eyebrows lowered into a worried look on his face. “Shandel?”

Then she slowly let out the breath she was holding in as she started to recognize who he was. “W...William?”

He studied the shocked look on her face. “Yes. Are you disappointed ?” She has not seen him in years. One day he just disappeared.

“Umm....No. I just thought...that. I don’t know.”

He looked in her eyes and could tell she was confused. “I know I have been gone for a while ,but I just could'nt stay away from you .”

Shandel asked “ What happened to you? Why did you disappear?”

Shandel thought back to her childhood and could remember when her and her friends used to go to their special hiding place. William was one of her best friends. It was a quiet little cave just on the edge of the small town they lived in. They used to play a lot of games and meet each other there when one needed to talk to some one. Her and William used to meet there all the time to talk. Then after they talked one day she never saw him again . Every one looked and no one could find him. There was a search party that was called off after three days ,but she kept looking. After two years she gave up hope of ever finding him again.

William searched her dark, brown eyes and could tell that she was confused. “I just had to leave.”

Shandel asked “Why? What happened? Every one searched for you. I used to go to the cave and sit there waiting for you to come back. You were the best friend I had. I mean ,of course I had other friends ,but I could never talk to them the way I could talk to you. I would stay there all night some times hoping you would come back and you never did.”

William saw the hurt in her eyes “I know. I’m sorry ,but that was exactly why I left.”

She felt more confused than before. “What? What do you mean?”

He let go of her and turned his back to her as he stood at the window looking out as he spoke “You ,Shandel. You were why I left.”

Shandel felt more confused than ever “Me? What do you mean? I thought we were best friends.”

Shandel could hear the hurt and anger in his voice. He braced his arms on the window and hung his head low. “Do you remember that last night we talked?”

Shandel hugged herself as chills crept up her body. She realized she was warm and content in his strong embrace. “Yes. Of course I do. How could I forget. That was the last time I saw you.”

He spoke so low she could barely hear him “When you came there that night, I was waiting for you. I knew you would come.”

She looked at his back and saw that he was breathing heavily “How could you have known that I would come? I did not even know I would go there until my boyfriend broke up with me that night.”

He was silent for a minute and then he spoke “I knew he was going to break up with you .”

Shandel started to ask “What? How did y...”

He quickly cut her off “Wait. Let me finish before I loose my nerve like I did then . I am the reason he broke up with you. I told him that you did not like him anymore and that he should break it off with you before you did . He told me that he was going to do it that night ,so I went to the cave and waited for you ,because I knew you would come there.” William took in a slow deep breath and let it out.

“You see Shandel I have always loved you. I have always wanted to be with you . When you came to the cave that night I was going to tell you how I felt ,but you seemed like you were so hurt from him breaking up with you . You seemed like you were in love with him and I knew I did not stand a chance in hell with you after what I did that night. We never really talked about that subject until that night. You were the only thing keeping me here until that night. I knew that I could never have you when you found out what I did, so I left ,but I just had to come back and see you. Even after all these years I still love you .”

The room fell silent after his last few words. Shandel was shocked . She did'nt know what to say. She had always loved him ,but she never knew he felt the same way about her. That is why none of her relationships ever worked out. She had always secretly loved him. She just did not realize it until that night in the cave when he held her in his arms while she was crying.

Shandel slowly walked over to him and stood behind him looking at his back “William. I’m sorry.” He turned and grabbed her wrist when she touched him.

“No! I’m the one who should be sorry! I hurt you! I never meant to hurt you like that.” Shandel looked in his eyes and saw the hurt and pain.

“No William I am sorry. I was blind until that night. I always came to you with my problems and you always listened. You always put your problems aside and listened to me. I never figured that the feelings I had for you were more than what I thought until you held me in your arms that night. I was going to tell you that night ,but I chickened out. Then the next day I went back to the cave and waited for you to come back and you never did. Ever! I waited night after night for you to come back. I always promised myself that if I ever saw you again that I would tell you that
I ... that I...” She froze.

She closed her eyes. She couldn't look at him ,because she hurt him just as much as he hurt her. No ,she hurt him more by not telling him how she felt and always talking to him about her relationship problems when he loved her so much.

William pulled her in his arms once again and asked “What? Tell me that you what?”

He buried his face in her hair and whispered “Oh ,god Shandel. Please tell me. I have to know.” He placed a hand under her chin and lifted her face to his.

As Shandel opened her deep, brown eyes tears glistened down her cheeks “That I love you .”

Shandel could hear the huskiness in his voice as he softly whispered “Oh ,Shandel. I have waited so long to hear you say those words to me.”

He pressed his lips to hers with a hunger so bad that it brought a small groan from deep within him. Then she realized it was her. Her heart beat so fast that she thought she would faint. He released her lips long enough to pick her up in his arms and lay her down on the soft bed.

He looked at her with a longing that she never saw in him as he said “I love you Shandel. I want to make sweet passionate love to you. Let me show you how much
I love you. Please?”

Shandel entwined her arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of her. She returned his kiss with one that she had been waiting for what seemed a lifetime to do.

She gently whispered as her lips were still barely brushing against his . “Yes and I will show you how much I love you.”

William gently kissed her lips and softly kissed her neck. He sent chills all the way through her body like ripples through water and they felt like they touched her soul. He raised up and pulled his shirt off over his head. She could see his muscles tense as she touched his bare chest. His skin was a beautiful bronze from the harsh sun. She could tell that he has matured a lot since they were teenagers. He has filled out very well and in all the right places from what she could tell from the bulge in his pants!

He slowly kissed her firm stomach as he slid her shirt off and tossed it on the floor with his. He slowly caressed her tender breasts with his large hands as he suckled on her erect nipples.

He raised up and slowly slid his hands across her breasts ,over her slender stomach and slowly pulled off her panties as he said “You are so beautiful.”

He tossed her panties in the floor and bent over and kissed her. His kiss started to get more hungry and a groan came from deep in him as Shandel unbuttoned his pants and grasped his throbbing manhood. It felt like soft silk in her hand as she slowly began to stroke it and he hurriedly pulled his pants off and slung them on the floor. Shandel pulled his briefs down over his well shaped bottom and tossed them aside. William nudged at her milky thighs with his knee and she parted for him to kneel over her. She could feel his hot throbbing manhood on her thigh and her pulse began to race. She was beginning to get nervous.

William felt her tense up and looked at her face. He could tell she was scared. “Shandel ? Are you okay with this?”

Shandel felt the heat flaming in her cheeks as she said “Yes. It’s just that I never ... I have never went all the way before.”

She could see the tenderness in his eyes as he said “Oh ,Shandel. I’m sorry. I will go slow. Okay? Just relax. Trust me.” Shandel began to relax as he kissed her.

Then she felt the pressure of him at her opening. He slowly slid in her and she felt a pop inside her and pain followed. She squeezed his shoulders ,bit her bottom lip and could taste a small trickle of blood to keep from crying out in pain.

He gently kissed her neck and whispered in her ear “I know it hurts ,but it will go away . It only happens the fist time. Just try to relax.” She began to relax and with every slow thrust the pain faded into pleasure. A pleasure that she has never felt before.

He made long passionate love to her. He whispered sweet words of passion in her ear. He kissed almost every inch of her body. Their bodies glistened with sweat in the bright moonlight. Then she began to feel something building up inside of her. She could not hold back and before she knew it she was spiraling into a world of ecstasy. She began to moan and felt her body tremble with tremors. Then he began to groan and his body started trembling wildly. With each thrust they were sent farther into the world of extacy. She felt his hot seed spill into her and her wet juices flowed on his manhood. He collapsed on her like the life had been sucked out of him. He laid there for a minute and rolled over on the bed next to her. Shandel laid on his chest and fell asleep with his arm around her.

Shandel began to wake up and she felt a cool breeze. She thought “Oh ,no. Not again! I was dreaming again ,but wait. It was different. I got to see who he was and . . . William !” Shandel sat up in bed real fast and spun around to look at the window. She expected to see the curtains flowing in the breeze and she did ,but this time there was a man standing there half naked. He had put on his pants and was standing there looking at her.

“William !”

He uncrossed his arms and quickly walked over and sat down on the bed next to her. He saw fear in her eye’s “Shandel? What’s wrong? Are you okay?” He pulled her in his arms and gently cradled her against his bare chest.

Shandel hugged him and said “ I thought I was dreaming. I thought you were gone again ,but your not. You are still here. Don’t go. Never leave me again. Please?”

He could hear the pain and fear in her words and he hugged her tighter as he said “Never. I will never let go of you again. I love you Shandel.”

Shandel breathed a sigh of relief as she laid there content in his arms and knew that she belonged there. “I love you too William.”




*Blue*Moon Beam

*Heart* "A Writer At Heart !" *Heart*
© Copyright 2006 ~* Moon Beam *~ (lrplunkett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1147318-The-Dream