*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1148941-Cat-Food
by chaos
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1148941
A vore Outlaw Star story, with Jim being Aisha's main course.
Cat Food

By Chaos

Disclaimer: I do not own Outlaw Star in any way, shape, or form. Please don’t sue, that would make me sad

A/N: This story is an alternate take on when the crew leaves Blue Heaven for the XGP on Hot Ice Hilda’s ship before they meet Aisha in the series. Enjoy.





“This is all you’re fault. If you hadn’t pushed the engine so far, we wouldn’t be in this mess!” A man with red hair and lots of scars grumbled.

“Well, if you hadn’t taunted the pirates over the radio, we wouldn’t have had them on our tail so fast!” A one eyed woman responded.

“It’s your crappy ship that broke down!”

“It was your responsibility to keep them off our tail!”

Jim groaned and shook his head as much as the highly advanced collar around his neck allowed. Him, his long time partner Gene, their new ‘acquaintance’ Hot Ice Hilda, and the mysterious Melfina were all being held captive in the Ctarl-Ctarl mother ship, awaiting to be judged by the cat like race. A little while ago, they were escaping from Blue Heaven with a couple of outlaws hired by the pirates close behind. The outlaws wanted a valuable piece of cargo that the pirates wanted, in the form of a seemingly human android named Melfina. They had almost escaped, when the engine gave out and they were left stranded in space. Just when things seemed like they couldn’t get any worse, they got even worse. Before the pirates could board, take Melfina and kill them all, a Ctarl-Ctarl ship blown them out of space. To some that might seem like a blessing, but trading a bunch of bloodthirsty pirates for an army of Ctarl-Ctarls was a poor trade. Not long after killing the pirates, the Ctarl-Ctarl impounded their ship and forced them all aboard. They were quickly collared with special devices that sent painful electric shocks to the brain. Jim had learned first hand what the collars do when Gene tried to grope one of their female captors. It had taken him ten minutes to get back to his feet.

Now, they waited while the female ambassador of the Ctarl-Ctarls inspected them. Apparently, Hilda forgot to mention that the Ctarl-Ctarls were after her and were very pleased to have her in their clutches. Ctarl-Ctarls, tall humanoids with cat ears and tails, were said to eat only flesh and according to some, human flesh. Gene would spend long nights telling him how the cruel cat people would cook humans alive and eat them whole. Jim didn’t believe it thought, he chalked it up as propaganda created by the government) to discourage trading with the other races. Whether they were people eaters or not was beside the point. They had been captured and were at their mercy. It was upsetting, but what was really bothering Jim was the constant bickering coming from beside him. Gene and Hilda were acting like spoiled four year olds, bickering about whose fault it was for them being captured. It was God damn annoying and pushing Jim to his last bit of patience. If they didn’t stop then he was going to lose it.

Unbeknown to Jim, his annoyance was shared by the Ctarl-Ctarl ambassador, Aisha Clan-Clan. Aisha watched the two Terrans, or humans as some call them, fight it out amongst themselves. It would have been interesting if they were really fighting, with knives or swords or something, but all they were doing was yelling at each other like kittens just leaving the litter. It was both annoying and tedious to Aisha.

Although the Terrans in front of her were outlaws and had little education or intelligence, they still sounded just like the politicians that Aisha dealt with everyday. One of her jobs as ambassador, was to deal with the Terran government, the boring, nothing gets done government. Aisha never expected her job to be that glamorous, but she at least wanted to do something important. All she does is listen to old Terrans argue and point the blame elsewhere. ‘It’s not my fault there aren't any minerals on my planet. I can’t be blamed for the drop in the economy. If you want someone to blame for crime, talk to the police’. On and on they went, with no stop in sight. It was getting so boring that Aisha considered quitting her position as ambassador. Right now, she had to deal with more bickering Terrans that made her blood boil with their stupidity. She wished they’d show a little courage and stop playing the blame game. Aisha had about had enough of it and was about to give them both a shock, when a scream rang out.

“Would you two shut the hell up! Your bickering isn’t going to make anything better and you’re driving me nuts! If you have nothing constructive to say, then SHUT UP!” Breathing sharply, Jim looked around the room to see everyone looking at him in silence. They all looked shocked that such a loud scream could come from such a little boy. Aisha looked at the boy with an inscrutable expression and stepped towards him. Jim blushed at seeing the Ctarl-Ctarl up close. She was the type of woman that Jim never had enough courage to talk to. She was a very beautiful female, with long athletic legs, white braided hair falling down her back and curiously, a bell attached to a collar around her elegant neck. When she bent down to look him in the eyes he momentarily forgot that he was being held prisoner. Her bright green eyes sparkled like emeralds and suddenly Jim felt his mouth go dry. He had never been this close to such a beautiful person before.

“What’s your name Terran?”

“Jim,” he replied simply, wondering what the Ctarl-Ctarl was up to. Weren’t they supposed to be interested in Hilda, not him?

“Jim, I see. You got spunk. I like spunk,” She chuckled, stood upright, returned to her original position, and summoned two guards to her side.

“Take the little one to the kitchen, I’m feeling peckish. The rest can wait in the holding cells.” Without further delay, one guard rushed to Jim, picked him up and started dragging him away. He turned to watch his friends be taken away, seeing Gene and Hilda still bickering, and Melfina remaining silent, not noticing he wasn’t with them.

The hallways zipped by Jim as he was dragged away kicking as he was pulled. Aisha’s words about having him taken to the kitchen frightened the mature boy. Was their some truth to the rumor of the Ctarl-Ctarls being people eaters? It seemed like Jim was about to find out if it was true or not, the hard way. They came to a large set of sliding doors; the guard opened them and pushed Jim inside roughly, treating him like the meat he was supposed to be. He stumbled forward, just barely managing to stay on his feet. He stopped he front of a large female Ctarl-Ctarl, dressed in a white cooks uniform. She smiled down at Jim with a predatory grin, sizing the boy up with her eyes as she smiled.

“Looks like I got some fresh new ingredient for tonight’s supper, meow. Such young and delicious meat for me to work with, meow. I wonder how I will cook you, meow.” Jim took a fearful step back. So, it was true…. the Ctarl-Ctarls were man-eaters. Gene had been right after all.

“Please don’t eat me alive,” Jim begged, hoping to convince the chief to have mercy.

“Meow, you’re silly, I don’t believe in eating Terrans raw.” Jim sighed in relief.

“I much, meow, prefer cooking my Terran meals. First, I’m going to poke a hole or two in your legs, meow, and then I’ll fill it up with garlic or maybe a little rosemary. I’ll season with salt and pepper, set you in a pan with red wine sauce and cook until medium rare, meow.” The chief licked her lips and Jim shuddered. That actually sounded a lot worse then being eaten alive. The large Ctarl-Ctarl advanced towards Jim and he backed away frightfully. He looked around him for an exit, but saw only one and the cat woman was blocking it. Just then, the com-link in the kitchen turned on and on a tiny TV monitor, the face of the Ctarl-Ctarl that had ordered him to the kitchen appeared.

“Skip the crazy recipe chef. I want him seasoned, raw and on my table in five minutes or you’ll be cleaning the ovens for a month.”

“Meow, some cats have no taste,” the chef sulked. She turned to reach for Jim and he tried to make a run for it. He only took one step before the Ctarl-Ctarl had him by the scruff of the neck. He tried to punch her, but she lazily avoided his slow blow. Jim was tossed into the air and landed hard on a huge cutting board knocking the wind out of him. The chief began to remove his clothes. She had already removed his shirt and was working on his pants, he tried to punch her again. His fist connected with her shoulder not affecting her in the least. She looked at him, annoyed at his struggles and quickly grabbed his hands. Wordlessly, she flipped him over and pulled his arms across his back. Holding Jim’s arms steady with one hand, she rummaged through a drawer until she found some string. Jim’s hands were tied behind his back and she continued to undress him. She giggled evilly as she pulled his underwear off with a single tug. The last thing she took of was the collar Jim had been forced to wear, tossing it absentmindedly into the trash. She looked up and down Jim’s naked body, thinking of what a waste it was that they weren’t cooking him. She pulled out some spices from the shelf overhead and started kneading it into Jim’s flesh. Her fingers worked over every square inch of Jim’s body, rubbing him with the spices that would make him even yummier. Jim tried reasoning with her, then yelling, and then finally, he decided to be quiet and see what will happen. He started squirming around again when her skillful hands massaged his penis. His movements didn’t deter her though, but rather put a sadistic smile on her face. Soon, she finished and Jim was pushed onto a huge tray and covered. He couldn’t see anything, but he felt himself being carried out of the kitchen on the plate. Carefully, he was placed down after a few minutes and he could hear voices outside, but couldn’t recognize them. The top was pulled off and Jim looked up into the salivating face of the Ctarl-Ctarl ambassador.

“You look yummy,” she giggled. Jim blushed, feeling unusually embarrassed by the discomfiting complement. Jim was in on top of a huge table, in front of a seated Aisha that looked hungry enough to eat a horse, which she might have had if she hadn’t decided on Jim. Aisha’s hands reached for him and he shrank back, not wanting anything to do with being her meal. Her face came closer and closer to his, until he could feel her hot breath blowing on his face. Then, her tongue poked out from between her lips and gave Jim a lick right on the cheek.

“Mmmmmmm, even better then I thought.” Aisha loved this. The fear on her meals face, the yummy blend of spices and flesh, the way just looking at him made her tingle. She hadn’t had this much fun in years. “It’s been so long since I had a nice, strong Terran to eat. All the ones that I get to munch on are thin and scrawny. Nothing compares to a nice, strong Terran boy"

“Are you ready to be my dinner?”

“No!”

“Well too bad,” Aisha chuckled. “Before I eat you, my little Jim, would you like to know my name?” Jim nodded a little uncertainly. He was curious about what to call her, referring to her, as just ‘the Ctarl-Ctarl ambassador’ was getting old.

“My name is Aisha Clan, a member of the great Clan Clans. First of my family to ever go into space, first to win the planetary award for astuteness and power, and the Ctarl-Ctarl that is going to be having you for dinner.” Bored of talking and hungry, Aisha leaned forward and grabbed Jim by the waist. The sudden grab caught him off guard and he was lifted up without resistance. Aisha brought his face to her mouth and the first thing that ran through Jim’s head was that she was going to kiss him. However, as he was pulled closer, Aisha’s mouth started to open and slowly continued to expand, her jaw hung open wide enough to cover Jim’s face. As he was pushed in, Jim’s last thought was how nice her breath smelt considering what she ate.

Aisha closed her mouth over Jim’s head, trapping him in her dark, dank mouth. Jim feebly struggled in Aisha’s arms, trying to break free, but lacked the strength to even shake Aisha’s iron grip on him. Jim’s flavor sank into her tongue, making her moan around her meal in enjoyment. She lifted her tongue and began licking all over the young Terran’s face to get a better taste. Aisha sat back in her chair, overturning Jim above her open mouth. The gravity pushed Jim’s head a few inches further into Aisha’s mouth, until her lips reached around his neck, covering his whole head within her jaws. Jim kicked his legs around, frightened by the strange environment of Aisha’s mouth. Saliva stuck to his face and stung his eyes, blinding him. He could feel her steady breath hit him from the throat, where he was slowly inching near. When he noticed how close he was to the throat, Jim started kick about.

Aisha glared at his kicking feet above her face. It was getting harder to straighten up her meal for entry into her throat with his feet flailing around. She couldn’t take her hands off his waist or he might plummet into her mouth too fast and get damaged by her sharp fangs. She wanted him undamaged because all her meals had to be untouched or else it wouldn’t be as fun digesting them. She would have to remind herself to later tell the chef that she preferred her meals to be tied up completely. Holding Jim as steadily as possible, Aisha stretched her jaws a little and smoothly pulled her meal further down into her mouth.

Jim shuddered as the jaws loosened and the strong arms that held him pushed Jim down a bit further. He knew he was nearing the entrance to the throat and that it would be the first step to his journey to the stomach. The puffy ring separating mouth from throat relaxed and Jim felt it touching his brow. He finally lost it and started screaming, but he was quickly cut off when his whole face was seized by the throat. He couldn’t see anything, but he felt tight, slimy muscles pushing down on his head from all directions as he slid further in. He felt her soft tongue rubbing against his neck, lubricating it up to enter her throat. Jim continued to try to escape by thrashing about his legs, but the grip on his head from the pulsating throat, combined by Aisha’s hold on his waist left him virtually powerless. However, that didn’t stop him from trying. He squirmed about frantically, but if anything, it only served to help shift him down toward the cat woman’s stomach faster.

“Mmmmmmaaa” Aisha said in a mix of a sigh and a moan. The delicious Terran was just what she needed. Her work as ambassador was so boring. All she did was talk with old men and make sure that her people were being treated right. There was no action or excitement. Sometimes, she wished that she could travel out into space, fight the Kei pirates, and have a good time. Sadly, life had dealt her cards already and she was stuck here. Luckily, she had this yummy Terran to play with. She pushed Jim down a bit further, forcing the boy's head down her throat. Jim's shoulders slid over her lips effortlessly, followed by his chest. Aisha ran his tongue all over every part of him in her mouth for a good taste. Bellow Aisha’s gaping mouth, her throat had begun to swell as it stretched over most of Jim’s head. His hair tickled the back of her throat, but she resisted the urge to laugh. That could make her jaws slam shut on Jim’s chest, hurting her meal. Aisha relaxed her maw further and continued pressing Jim further into her mouth, while keeping her hands against his waist. Her throat continued to bulge out as inch by inch of scrumptious flesh entered her mouth and disappeared down her throat. When her jaws were up to Jim's waist, she let go, leaving the boy stuck halfway in her mouth. Seeing his legs still kicking, struggling to escape, it almost made Aisha laugh out loud. Any other race would figure out by now that struggling would get them nowhere. But this ignorant little Terran still tried to put up a fight. Aisha both found that amusing and admirable. Maybe in another lifetime this boy was a brave Ctarl-Ctarl warrior, but right now, he is just dinner.

Soft whimpering sounds echoed from within Aisha’s throat. Jim was quietly crying as he inched further down the throat. The pulsating warmth of Aisha’s mouth and throat covered most of his body. He struggled to breath in her throat, which was filled with stale air. Liquid dripped from his face and down the throat, where he could hear an ominous rumbling. He wanted to be strong, he wanted to go out fighting, but little by little, the fight was burning out of him. He was going to die, whether he fought or not, so why not stop the struggling and enjoy the few moments of life he had. He could feel his arms, still tied with string, sliding into the throat with the rest of him. Jim was going down and the only thing that could get him out now was if Aisha decided to hork him out, but judging from the happy moans she was making, that option seemed doubtful.

Aisha continued gorging herself on her Terran meal, while moaning contently around him. Her tongue wormed its way around his body, suckling every bit of his yummy form. She decided to stop swallowing for a little bit and to let her struggling meal work its own way down, prolonging her dinner to its utmost. She closed her eyes contented to let his movements push his flavor into her tongue. She ideally looked down her body to see that the Jim shaped bulge in her neck had reached her chest. That meant that in a short bit, Jim would push through to her stomach and be fully consumed. That disappointed Aisha a little, it was rare to find such a Terran with so much spunk, but her tummy needed filling and this boy would have to do. She continued to allow Jim to slip further into her insides as he wriggled about. Already, his buttocks had passed her teeth and slipped into her mouth, not before giving her a brief taste of his limp member. She had no intentions of sexually abusing the boy before he was digested, so she left his penis alone to join the rest of him inside her. He had slid down to his knees when she felt the rumbling in her tummy. She had been so preoccupied with slowly enjoying her meal that she forgot how hungry she was. Sighing in acknowledgment that she was only prolonging the inevitable, Aisha began to rapidly swallow Jim entirely. As she swallowed, her tongue slid up and down over Jim's legs to get a taste of as much of him as possible before he went completely down. Aisha gazed up as Jim's feet sank down into her hungry maw, disappearing forever. She closed her mouth gently and took a moment to feel most of her body stretched out with Jim’s whole body. He was covered up to his ankles in her tight esophagus, while his feet rested on her tongue. Slowly, building up the saliva in her mouth, Aisha gave a huge swallow. Aisha lowered her head and saw a large bulge slipping down her throat and disappearing into her chest. The bulge resurfaced in her stomach, which increased expanding until the bulges on her chest were gone. Her belly wobbled against her knees as her meal continued to fight until the very end. Aisha patted her belly, sending ripples through the bloated sphere.

“Thanks for the dinner, Jimmy.” She got up then to go take a nap.

Jim coughed and gagged as the thin air inside the stomach made him gag. He had been pushed in without warning or time to prepare into the stomach. Like the throat it was tight and dark, he could barely move an inch and when he did the liquid around him would splash against his face. He guessed the liquid he was submerged in was saliva that had drained down from the mouth mixed with the digestive enzymes that the stomach produced. Right now, it was more saliva then acid, but soon the saliva would drain and be replaced with more acid. The only good thing was that the water was only a few inches deep, giving Jim a little space to breath. The hot, sticky walls of the stomach rubbed his naked skin raw as it shook with every breath Aisha took.

He waited mutely, wiping the tears from his eyes with the back of his hand, forced into a curled up position, for something to happen. The gurgling sounds he had heard from the throat were all around him, nearly deafening. The walls pulsated from all sides, pushing against him tighter and tighter as time passed. He could swear that he heard Aisha say something, but the flesh around him made any sound entering impossible. He supposed that she might be saying thanks, which oddly gave him comfort. At the very lest, she was acknowledging him as a person and not a meal. Jim remained calm inside Aisha’s belly thinking about home and the exciting space adventure he almost had. He was able to keep his calm, up until he started feeling a tingling sensation all over his body. It started out as an itchy feeling, but gradually grew to burn his skin. He kicked and struggled as best he could, but the tight walls of the stomach prevented almost any movement. The burning slowly faded to a stinging and Jim stopped struggling. He couldn’t think strait any more and was confused about where he was. He knew he was with Gene earlier and he knew he was in space, but what happened then? He suddenly pictured a tanned cat woman that he had met. She was very pretty and had wanted him for dinner. Jim thought that was nice and slowly started to close his eyes. Jim lay still as the contracting and churning of Aisha's stomach massaged him into relaxation. As he slowly closed his eyes and drifted off into eternal sleep, he thought back the beautiful cat-girl he had met.

“Aisha,” he whispered before becoming completely unconscious.



Aisha yawned and stretched lazily in the huge bed reserved only for the Ctarl-Ctarl ambassador. She scratched her side and rolled over in bed trying to get back to sleep. However, she felt something down bellow that told her that she had another matter to attend to. Quickly she got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom. As she walked, Aisha glanced down at her abdomen. It was flat and perfect, showing no signs of what had previously been inside it. Hastily, she entered the bathroom, pulled down her pants and sat down on the toilet. Nonchalantly, she hummed to herself and tapped her finger against her tight as she did her business. The Terran she ate was coming out a lot easier then he went in, she thought as she emptied her bowels. Finished, she reached between her knees with some toilet paper and cleaned herself up. Returning to her feet, Aisha stared momentarily into the toilet at what had once been an interesting Terran she had met. Then, just like that, she flushed the toilet and forgot entirely about him.

“I wonder what I’ll eat tomorrow night?” She speculated, as she left the bathroom. Returning to bed, she slept peacefully that night, dreaming about all the delicious boys and girls she’ll meet as ambassador of the Ctarl-Ctarls. Maybe this job isn’t so boring after all, she thought as she went back to sleep.
© Copyright 2006 chaos (fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1148941-Cat-Food