*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1149554-Challenge-To-The-World
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1149554
Sometime everything starts going to fast. That's when you should slow it down.
Sometimes things go to fast by us. We often go on through our days and forget about the things that matter. We don't notice anything excpet what is in our lives and we don't relize things when the signs are unbearingly obvoius. We often don't hear when God calls to us, even when he is yelling. We speed our lives up to fast to notice the little things. Everything that should matter to us just goes on by without us giving it a second thought.

***Here's a challenhge to all of us.***
~When things get to fast, instead of trying to rush and get them finished even faster, stop and do them slower.~

~When your going somewhere, look around at your surroundings and thank God for every thing that is good, and pray for the things that are bad.~

~When you see someone in a wheelchair or struggling to even move, pray that they are going to be all right and try to help if it is at all possible.~

~Pay attention to anything you can because somethings aren't just coincidences.~

~Have your mind open to God at all times, so that way you can always hear him...even when he's whispering.~

~Take the time to notice all the small miracles in life. An old widow finding love, even days before death will take her. A child who stand up for what they believe in, even if they are standing alone. A man who can remain honestly faithful to his wife, even when she's not faithful to him. A depressional teenager finding God even after going through hell and back.~

~Take the time to just stop for a while and praise God for life itself and for all he does for us. Take the time to just stop and think about everything, except for your scheduale. Take the time to just walk around amazed at everything.~

~Just sit around for a while and see the world through an innocent child's heart. Through the eyes someone who doesn't yet no evil, someone who hasn't yet sinned and known it. Take a look at the world through Jesus's eyes and exclude everything bad, because only then can you see the world as it should be. Pure.~
© Copyright 2006 I_love_everyone (love4ever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1149554-Challenge-To-The-World