*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150726-WILL-THEY-BRAKE-YOU
by LyFe
Rated: E · Poetry · Experience · #1150726
WRITING THIS POEM GAVE ME STRENGHT AND POWER.
This tiny world is full of so many people who want to break you.
The question is can they break you or shall they make you into their slave?
Will you remain like me brave and able to see far beyond the eyesight of an eagle as it soars through the weightless air?
When I look at you, I stare at you, for the reasons why I scare you.
Do we open our mouths to speak of such a thing or shall I call you a mindless coward?
If you dare insult my intelligence with your childish games, be prepared to swallow what's about to be feed to you.
I will destroy anything that stands in my way, yielding me of such power, and fullfillment.
My words will scar you like a stain, never removing itself always remaning as is.
And every time you wake up, you'll never be able to makeup the regrets you challenge me with.
And if you shall put me to the test, I guarantee with my life and soul I will not fail any obstacles.
Day and night, I train myself as a solider, with courage, uncover secrets to conquer the war.
As you keep trying to break me, I want more, its's the fuel that keeps my fire burning.
You can see it in my eyes, you can hear it in my cries, and what lies beneath that are the feelings that arise; the fame, the glory, has these people hypnotize.
Children are dying, suffering from starvation, men and women, moms and dads, not having the strength to guard themselves from such evil taking over our minds.
To think that its alright to rape our people, our children, that its alright to starve our people, God's people, that its alright to take innocent souls.
I will stand tall for those who shall not speak, I stand for the people whose words are not heard and I stand for myself, being the one to break these evil whispers.
It was said that I was once God's angel, sending me down from the heavens to cure, and prepare you for what is not seen.
Take my hand, I shall lead you to the gates revealing the truth.
The question remain, as it sits in you mouth, resting on your tongue, don't be afarid to spit out.
No longer shall you swallow these words that form a simple sentence.
WILL THEY BREAK YOU OR SHALL THEY MAKE YOU?
© Copyright 2006 LyFe (lyfeindezeyez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150726-WILL-THEY-BRAKE-YOU