*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150805-9829Draco-and-Frankie9829
Rated: · Other · Other · #1150805
Draco and the girl next door.
"Frankie!" shouted my mum from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah mum?" I shouted back down to her. I thought it would be nothing important, but I was wrong.

"The young man from next door has come to meet the family could you come down please?” She said.

I heard her moving away from the bottom of the stairs and I jumped off my bed. I had see the new neighbours arrive, their son was extremely hot. Tall, blonde, slicked back, hair, pale, handsome and even from my window I had seen his startling but entrancing blue-y grey eyes.

I check myself in the mirror, normal, my black hair in ringlets, my big green eyes, with a little bit of mascara and blue eyeliner that seemed to make the green of my eyes shine, my lips, the normal red colour they always are naturally, with a clear sheen gloss on. After checking my face, I checked my low-rise jeans and body-hugging vest top for stains or marks, and then I made sure no one could see my wand.

I did one last check before turning to the door and walking down the stairs slowly, my black curls bouncing.

"...So my father moved here because his work is here, and work means everything to him." I could hear the boy talking to my parent.

"So where bouts did you used to live?" I heard dad ask, I stood at the bottom of the stairs and listened for the right moment to make my entrance.

"In a manor house about a hundred miles north of here", the boy said.

'A manor, his parents must be well off then,' I thought 'Shut up brain, it doesn't matter how well off he is, seeing as our family is one of the richest in the wizarding world, but seeing as we don’t want the publicity they just don’t know it!'

"We didn't move here that long ago did we, honey?" said dad to my mum.

"About a month or two ago, George." she said simply.

I chose that moment to walk in.

"Hi." I said sweetly to the guy.

"Hey." he said smiling and getting up to shake my hand.

"I'm Frankie." I said at the exact same time as he said, "I'm Draco". My thoughts were on his muscular body that I could make out through his white t-shirt. Damn he was tall and hot and my age and...

Mum's voice cut into my thoughts.

"So...Frankie, diner will be in an hour and a half, why don't you take Draco for a walk around? Show him all the places you've found." she suggested.

"Whatever, do you want to go for a walk?" I asked Draco, looking into his eyes.

"Yeah sure." He smiled that smile again, that mischievous smile, he flashed to me when I walked into the room.

We walked out the front door and down the street without saying a word.

"So..." Draco said, searching his mind for something to say.

I didn’t know what to say either, seeing as he was probably a muggle and I'm a witch; but he didn't know that.

There was a clap of thunder and it started to rain. I turned around to walk back, but Draco put a hand on my arm.

"Wait, stay out, there's so much we can doubt here, whereas, inside there are fewer things." he said in almost a whisper, but that might of been because of the rain.

I looked into his eyes and smiled at him. He was cool, even if he was a muggle.

"Your different," he continued, "all the other girls I have ever known would run and cover their face and hair so their make-up didn't run and their hair wasn't ruined. But you don't do that. I like that." He grinned.

"Well, gee, thanks, I think." I said in an un-sure tone. Then we both laughed.

"So why'd you move here, I mean your mum and dad mentioned it but they didn't say why." Draco said as we started to walk again.

We both wet through but we didn't care.

"Well," I knelt down to pull my ankle sock up, as it was slipping down and my wand fell from where I had tucked it away in my belt. "Oh god" I cried as I snatched it up and tucked it out of view again.

"Are you a witch?" Draco asked me, more calmly than I had expected.

"Um...." I mumbled, not knowing whether to trust him or not.

"It's okay I'm a wizard, I thought you were a muggle." he said even more calmly.

"Yeah, I'm a witch, and I thought you were a muggle!" I exclaimed. We looked into each other’s eyes and burst out laughing. “Which school to you go to then?" I asked beginning to calm down again now I was sure it was safe and started to walk, we were soaking by the time we got to a dry spot under a tree.

"I go to Hogwarts" Said Draco sitting down. “You don't go to Hogwarts, d'you? I haven't seen you around. I knew if you did I would have noticed you, you’re extremely beautiful." He blushed slightly and so did I.

"I'm going to Hogwarts this year though." I said leaning against the tree trunk were I sat. "What's it like?"

"Good, I suppose, the staff are strange, but it'll be different this year." Draco stopped there.

"Why is this year going to be different?" I asked curious.

"Our exams, we are going to be working really hard all year. Teachers breathing down our necks all that stuff." he sighed.

"Right, well, I'm used to it, you know, because of other exam's I've done in previous schools. This can't be that different." I looked at Draco, he was wet and his shirt was clinging to his body.

I looked down; my vest top had gone slightly see-through. I didn't care but I felt his eyes on me.

I shivered slightly and my teeth chattered in the cold rain. It was pouring it down now, the rain was so fast and thick I could hardly see even a meter in front of me.

"Are you cold?" Draco asked, he moved closer and wrapped his arms around my shoulders to share body heat.

"Thanks." I said snuggling up to him to keep as warm as possible and so he didn't get cold. I smiled to myself Draco saw but said nothing.

"You're cool, I mean one; you're a witch two; you have a great personality three; we live right next door to each other." Draco said into my ear, his warm breath on my neck, the feeling was incredible.

"You're cool too, you're all the things you've just said and my own number four..." I trailed off waiting for him to ask.

"Oh yeah, what’s that then?" he asked, sounding curious.

"This." I said, I turned around on my knees and kissed him.

He sat down while I was kneeling up; I was only just tall enough to reach his lips.

Draco kissed me back, our tongues exploring.

"Wow." He whispered, I just giggled.

"So," I sat back down, this time in between his legs, leaning on his chest, his arms around my waist and our fingers laced.. "I guess we could wait until the rain stops."

"Seems like a plan." he teased.

"Do you want to come to mine for tea? I mean it'll give your parents enough time to settle in properly and give them some space and another bonus is that we get to spend more time together!" I nudged his arm playfully. Grinning, he winked and nodded. My stomach soared.

"We'll drop by my place on the way back, tell my mum and dad." he gripped my waist tighter and kissed the tip of my nose.

"I can’t wait till school starts; we can be together, inside and away from rain!" I joked.

As we came to then end of our street, we ran the rest of the way as not to get too wet.
The rain was still pouring down and by the time we were soaking and my hair was sticking to my head.

Draco was again soaking and top see through.

I laughed as we turned up his garden, the rain stopped, as soon as we stepped into the garden.

"Wow you're parents are like the best, it looks like it's raining and it isn't, that’s wicked!" I stated smiling.




I will add more, I promise, I just have to write it out first =D
© Copyright 2006 LittleMissMalfoy (abbie_joy17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150805-9829Draco-and-Frankie9829