*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150858-I-Was-So-Embarrassed
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Experience · #1150858
Its amaziing how a single normal daily thing can go wrong...

         This happened on an ordinary, beautiful day to my sister and me when we were in our early teens. I was thirteen and my big sister three years older. I can still remember the sky that day, so peaceful were my thoughts. We hurried home to use the bathroom only to our terror to find our home locked.

         We circled around the far side of our home to where our bedroom window was located, facing the road, and happily noticed our window opened a crack. My sister then proceeded to push me up and through the window, not totally thinking about the consquences of our actions.

         As fate would have it, my pants got caught on a nail, the window came down on me and I'm stuck! The giggles start,and we both need to pee. My sister is holding me laughing and it happens. I wet myself all over her, then she wets herself also because she just can't hold it in any longer laughing. Meanwhile, I am still stuck, so my sister in her panic starts pushing hard trying to squeeze me through, my pants catch on a nail and rip . The next thing you know I'm bare panties to the wind, imagine... and still stuck. I still feel that stuck feeling sometimes today all these years later. There's people walking by making no attempt not to stare at our misfortune, and the color of my bloomers to the wind.

         Thank goodness my father arrives home to find us in our situation and kindly helps my sister and I out of our dilemma. It was embarrassing, one of too many moments, I wish nevered happened., but still laugh over because I couldn't laugh then.*Smirk*


© Copyright 2006 StaiNed-House Targaryen (staine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150858-I-Was-So-Embarrassed