*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1151680-Sentimental-Geek
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Business · #1151680
Bah! I don't have the faintest idea. Shall tell you when I figure it out for myself.
The water is so yellow,
I'm a healthy student and you're my vitamins.
Well thats what Kirsty wrote on the table anywho. To be honest I don't quite know what she was on about. But never ye mind, because it's not important.

"I don't feel good" , Kirsty said as she walked through the door.

I though it contridicted what she had said, I mean written eariler, but then again we don't all say what we mean.
"It's usually not this clean. Do you have aany spare toliet paper"?
This I took as a compliment, since I figured it was better then being told my house smells like s**t. Lol...I just got the joke!

I don't usually make my guests takes baths. But on some occasions you just have to because there is no other choice in the matter.

As Kirsty walked through my house, she paid close attention to the smell of apples that seem to be present. She finally stopped being nosey and took a seat near George, my spiritual adviser.

"Hello George", spoke Kirsty quietly to the meditating monk who was sitting in what I must say is one of the most comfortable chairs in the house.
Making herself at home, she put a record on and spoke of times gone by as I sat the quietly waiting , then thought it would be rather ammusing to turn on the smoke machine. George paid no attention to this at all and was oblivious to how hungover Kirsty actually was.

After playing gutair solos on our air gutairs, we walked into my bedroom, well I walked, Kirsty was doing a slight dragging of the legs hunched over Zombie type movement. Now in teh bedroom, here is where the magic happens, as I like to say. The room is very dark with blood red walls with a huge king sized bed with a dark walnut wood base and blood red spread covering it. Sitting in the middle of te bad is a beautiful white simese cat with pointed brown ears. And behind the bed was a plexly glass window. It makes the room very dark. So dark infact that you could sleep a whole day in here. Don't ask me why. It's liek a crypt in here, it's really nice and cold.
"I'm gonna take a little nap", sopke Kirsty in that elaboratly choice French in which she insisted using. I think it makes her feel exotic or something. So in responce to this, I turned on my strobe light and smoke machine, stopping any sleeping that could take place. Only problem was that it set of the smoke alarm.

I don't usually drink this kind of beer, I just seem to have a lot of it right now.

That was not necessary to be put there, but it had to go somewhere.

© Copyright 2006 Madd-Hatter (nickey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1151680-Sentimental-Geek