*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1151815-Thank-You-WritingCom
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1151815
Expressing my thanks to my "writing" world.
Just a picture of me.
Hello! My name is Brenda Kay aka LadyBee.
I became a member of Writing.Com on March 9, 2001.


I've watched many changes durring the years. Everyone might not like the changes but I can only speak for myself. I think changes are a good thing. With changes, we have a chance to learn and grow. If we never change, then we would become stagnate, being the same ole same ole.

For me, finding this site was a wonderous thing. I started writing again after years of being a non-writer and holding the words inside. Everyday something would inspire me to write. I love writing. I love how I feel when I'm writing. It makes me feel alive.

For a while now, because of things in my life, I've again turned away from writing. Words are lost. Nothing inspires me. Life is stagnate. I do not like how I feel. I am not even inspired to write how I feel. I hope this will change but for now, it isn't. Even though I am not an active member, I am still here, checking in from time to time.

I wanted to take this time to thank Writing.Com's creator The StoryMaster who was inspired to make this site and invited me to join by making it available to the public.

I also want to thank The StoryMistress for her awesome help in supporting her real life partner's dream. By her creative inspirations, she has help this site grow and become what it is today.

Saying "Thank you" to you both just doesn't seem enough.

My thanks also go to all the wonderful members of Writing.Com whom without their creations this site also wouldn't be what it is. Each and everyone who contribute's something, you make this place better for the rest.

Thank you for being here, even when I'm not. Knowing your here when I need you is a comfort to me. Knowing I have a place here to come back to is my rock.

Thank you all for being.

218143218143

© Copyright 2006 ~LadyBee~ (brendakay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1151815-Thank-You-WritingCom