*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1154701-Protoplasmic-Transceiver
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by andido
Rated: E · Fiction · Scientific · #1154701
This short bit is a mix of fictional technicalities with humour.
Protoplasmic Transceiver

The protoplasmic transceiver was activated by a transponder coil with a plus-minus gammafesto pulse radiated by a Kevlar microsphere, which was contained in a vacuum at eleven degrees above absolute zero. The transgenic arc was at 13 degrees to the universal parallel and the master constant had been maintained painstakingly at a nine-fold nanodegree to the right of the universal parallel. The gammofesto pulse was high gain and was hidden from sight because the technicians carefully controlled the angstroms of the wavelength. Protoplasmic transceiver technology had been developed in Belgium by a village merchant shoe-shiner in the late 20th century. The port of the transceiver was cut dead center by a multiple array of thin quantiquasi subatomic laser pulses that dismantled the molecular structure of the target. The Kevlar microspheres were developed in Idaho and transported by a high school dropout remote control plane flying man about twenty-four years old. This was after the original guy, a laid off computer something analyst, tried to sell them on eBay. Ebay dropped the entry because nobody was interested in Kevlar microspheres, but the Developers were, and fortunately they frequented eBay and retrieved the microspheres and one of them just threw them in his pants pocket. The other guy just had fake ones as decoys in the remote control plane. It wasn’t necessary, just funny. They would pay him in monopoly money later.
The protoplasmic transceiver consisted of a tubular structure, with the control module and transponder coil at the rear section. From there, a dual cylindrical structure consisting of receptor interfaces for the Kevlar microsphere solid state mercury cables, the mainframe containment unit for the transgenic arc, and the modular active covariant subplasmic initializer comprised the bulk of the machine. The device also contained a crystal based quantum chip capable of zero-time calculations, that is calculations of extraordinary magnitude that there was no unit of time small enough to measure its rate, therefore the device could be more accurate than anything ever built. The protoplasmic transceiver was so accurate it could be used to manipulate individual atoms from a rooms’ length. In all, there were one thousand, eight hundred micro-sensors tabulating an equivalent of 2 jillion gigabytes of data.
© Copyright 2006 andido (andido at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1154701-Protoplasmic-Transceiver