*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1156472-from-the-first-day
Rated: E · Documentary · Biographical · #1156472
the day it all began
It was a day long ago. not too long to remember, but almost. i remember the day well. it was a beautiful summer day. i had been playing with my friends out side. in the late afternoon i see sarah (my sister) coming home. with her are her usual friends, that she sees all of the time. this time however was very different. among her and her friends, i see a new friend. i see a friend that i have never before laid my eyes on. i find myself staring at her the whole way, from the street to the door. i pick myself up off of the ground, trying to brush off the dirt from the days activities, i stroll into the apartment close behind sarah and this new beauty. the closer i get the more i realize, this has to be the most beautiful girl int the world. never before have i laid eyes on such beauty. not in books, television, or even my dreams had i expected to meet such a perfect result of gods creation. this is the day my obsession started.
© Copyright 2006 hopeless poet (pauls at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1156472-from-the-first-day