*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1157034-unknowned-at-this-time
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1157034
erotic trist. This is an ongoing thought that was in my head one day so enjoy.
He was in front of me with my mouth open and waiting for his hard cock to thrust into it. I surender to the pusle between my legs as he slowly drew his fingers over the lips of my wet pussy. My clit was exposed and he began to slowly rub it. I arched my back to allow his fingers to enter my pussy and sighed with acceptance. He drew them in and out for a few seconds until i was almost on the edge of and orgasm and he stoped an pulled them out slowlly one last time.
In utter awe i sat up and took his now hard cock and wrapped my hands around the base and stroked upwards to the head of his cock. Bending my head towards his cock i traced the tip of his cock with my tounge until i heard him moan. Taking it and putting into my mouth. Slowly my lips go down his shaft i felt a twitch from his hard cock, i swallowed at that moment only to feel him twitch once more.
He shifted and moved until his cock was at the back of my throat and took my hands and drew them to his balls. I traced with my fingers and cuped his balls in my hand. Massaging them for a little bit and then taking my finger i traveled with it down to his anus. He tightened up at that moment. I began to start licking his calls and taking my tounge to his anus and licking it and pushing it into his ass. He moans and moves because it is making him want it so bad.
He pushed me back against the bed and started suckling off my breast and massaging them as he did it. Nibbling on my nipple making me gasp, i arched my back wanting him to enter my pussy. So i began to stroke his hard shaft send shivers through him as he began to get on top of me to enter me.
As the head of his penis entered my pussy i rocked back and forth against his cock. Until he was completly insidie me and i orgasmed the cum driped down his balls. I herd him moan and i quickly began the dance of suduction. i began to belive that this wasnt to end. I continued to rock on top of his hard hard cock and stattle his hips and hold on to the waves to come and shake my body out.
© Copyright 2006 chaos (kahosat26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1157034-unknowned-at-this-time