*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1157299-A-Prisoner-In-His-Eyes-Part-4
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Teen · #1157299
A pathetic attempt at trying to escape him.
".......I'm keeping you," he whispered. His breath tickling my lips.

The reality of what he said hit me so hard I nearly fell off the bed. I stared back at those icy blue eyes in disbelief. I could feel the anger slowly starting to boil inside me.

He must've noticed this because he smirked suddenly. I looked down at those perfect lips and saw the tip of a fang.

I gasped.

The vampire! He was the one who killed Moon!

I shoved him off me without thinking and he rolled off the bed, landing with a thud. Frantically trying to rip the sheets off me, quickly seeing I still had on my black button-up shirt, my red and black plaid skirt and me knee high combat boots, I got off the bed and started running towards the door. I had to get out of here. He's crazy. He killed Moon. Hes a vampire. Hes gonna kill me next!

I felt something grab my ankle before I could reach the door and I tripped. I hit the floor hard and looked back to see what was holding me. It was the vampire, Caleb. And he didnt look happy at all.

I whimpered and tried clawing my way to the door, gripping the plush red carpet. But he pulled me farther away, towards him. I tried to kick but he dodged and grabbed my waist. He spun me around so I was laying flat on my back. I clawed at him but he grabbed both my wrists tight and held them above my head. His hands were so cold. I thrashed against him with my hips. I wasn’t about to give up that easily. He hovered above me and wrapped his legs around mine so I couldn’t move. I felt so vulnerable like this. I couldn’t breathe.

"Get off me!" I hissed. He growled baring his fangs and I recoiled a bit. Just a bit. But I stayed glaring at him.

"I don’t want to hurt you," he said almost softly. But I was too pissed off to notice.

"You killed my friend."

"You don’t understand."

"Blood sucking bastard!" I shouted.

He pressed his hips on mine making me want to swallow my words. I stopped breathing. He slowly lowered his face to mine.

"I could take you now you know," he whispered in my ear. His breathe just a cold breeze. He started moving his hips around and sighed. I felt something in my stomach flutter and a warmth spread through my body despite how cold he was.

'And I know you want me,' he whispered in my mind. I looked into his eyes, but I couldn’t tell what he was thinking. They were completely blank. I gritted my teeth.

"Get off me."

He stopped moving and let my wrists go. I looked at him shocked as he stood up. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me up effortlessly, and I suddenly got the idea of how strong of a vampire he really was. I looked at him. He towered over me. I was a normal 5'5 but my head just barely reached his chin! He must've been like 6'2'. I felt so small and fragile next to him that I took a step back.

'I know you have questions for me,' he said in my mind. I jumped. I was so into how tall and strong he was that I completely forgot he could do that. Then suddenly I realized I did have questions for him. Where was I? Why did he kidnap me? Why did he kill Moon? And what was he.....

"Your in my castle," he said startling me out of my thoughts, "Its completely isolated. Nothing but woods surround us for 5 hours out," he smirked gesturing towards the window for me to take a look. I walked towards it, pulling back the black and red curtains. The moon was high up in the sky, illuminating the thick woods that went on for as far as I could see. He was right. I was trapped. I felt my heart drop.

"So you cant escape," he said echoing my exact thoughts. I looked at him. I was his prisoner. No way to escape. No more family and friends ever again. No more life. I started shaking and felt my lower lip tremble. My eyes fogged up, but I bit my lip to stop the tears from flowing. I wont cry. Not in front of him. I won’t show such weakness.

"Why'd you kidnap me," I asked and turned around to face him. He looked at me with those lifeless blue eyes sending shivers up my spine.

"I couldn’t let you go after what you had seen," he answered. An image of Moons body on the floor, drenched with blood flashed through my mind and suddenly disappeared. I saw his fists clench.

I frowned. Why the hell was he pissed?

"Why did you kill her?"

"I had to," he said. His eyes reduced to slits. I suddenly got the feeling he was looking at me like his prey, "Its in a vampires nature to drink blood," he continued, "she was just another victim."

'And if I were you, I'd worry more about what’s gonna happen to you than your dead friend.'

He suddenly disappeared before my eyes and reappeared behind me. I stiffened when I felt his lips on my neck. Something scratched it. His fangs. He wanted to bite me. I shuddered. He started chuckling and turned me around to face him. His icy blue eyes captured my brown ones. I hated him. No matter what he said or did, I would still hate him. He took Moons life and now ripped me from mine. I had to stay away from him. He brushed his icy fingers across my neck instantly sending shivers through my body. I slapped his hand away. His eyes suddenly flashed an angry red and he slapped me across my face so hard my head jerked to the side and I fell on the floor. I clutched my burning cheek, the stinging bringing water to my eyes. He looked down at me.

"Your staying here forever," he said, "so get used to it." He spun around and headed for the door. "There’s enough money on the desk for you to buy yourself clothes. Lynn will help you."

I turned around and watched him leave. Instead of using the door, he willed himself away.

Tears started rolling down my face before I could stop it. My heart fekt like it had burst open. And I cried. I cried for me and for Moon. I was his prisoner.
© Copyright 2006 Pringles (xxevanescexx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1157299-A-Prisoner-In-His-Eyes-Part-4