*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1159305--Tu
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Monologue · Romance/Love · #1159305
I hope she understands the way I feel.
We live so far apart, yet, when I close my eyes, you're right here with me. I could hear your voice, hear you laugh, feel your presence, and I fall in love all over again. I begin to cry, wondering how I'm going to be able to deal with missing you. Then I remember you're always here, and I'm always with you. We're nothing more than a phone call apart. We've shared our fights, had our differences, yet that won't change the way I feel. I wonder how I could feel so close to you when you're so far away. We speak everyday, and everyday, you bring a smile to my face. Even when we're not talking, when I think of you, you make my day brighter. I know we've only been dating for a few weeks, and we've only been talking to each other for a few months, yet I feel I've known you forever. I wish you knew how much I appreciate you, and the things you've done for me. You don't know how much you really mean to me. So this year, on Thanksgiving, when I see you next, I will truly understand the meaning of the holiday. I miss you. I'll see you soon.
© Copyright 2006 ryguy28896 (ryguy28896 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1159305--Tu