*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1159772-Healing-Is-The-Childrens-Bread
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #1159772
This article teaches that God heals the physical body today.
Healing; The Children’s Bread
The bible tells us in Saint Matthew 15:22-28 of a woman from Canaan, a woman who were not a descendent of Abraham. She came to Jesus and asked Him to heal her daughter by casting out a demon that possessed her. Jesus told the woman that it was not fitting to take the children’s bread and cast it or give it to people of another Nation. Jesus called the healing that this woman was seeking, the children’s bread. This tells me that God considers healing as the children’s bread. If you are a child of God then it is your right to receive healing. God has promised many times in the bible that it His will to heal our physical bodies.

The bible tells us in 1 Peter 2:24 that Jesus bore our sins in His own body on the cross and that by the stripes or the bruses they placed on His body paid for the healing of my physical body. That Canaanite woman came to Jesus with the faith that He would be compassionate to her and give her the healing that she so desperately needed for her daughter and she was not disappointed. How much more can we as children of God go unto our Father and receive the healing that we need for our bodies.

We are informed in the 107 Psalm verses 19,20; then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses. He sent His word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. When the Israelites cried unto the Lord, he answered and brought them out of their destructions, healing their sick bodies. At that time Jesus had not hung on a rugged cross and shed His blood, yet God meet the needs in their lives. Jesus has bleed and died for you and me, how much more will He hear our cry for the children’s bread, our healing.

God anointed Jesus Christ of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power, who went about healing all that were oppressed of the devil for God was with Him Acts 10:38 We are told that Jesus went about healing all that the devil had attached, bringing healing to sick bodies. This is good news seeing that the bible tells us in Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ, the same today, yesterday, and forever. Just as Jesus healed yesterday, He continues to heal today. Will I go to him in faith knowing that He will be compassionate to me as he was to a woman that was not a child of God? The Psalmist declared in Psalms 30:2 O Lord, I cried unto you, and thou have healed me. Cry out to Him in faith knowing that it your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom, and your bread, the children’s bread.



Bernard Jones
www.drbernardajonesministries.org
© Copyright 2006 Brobern (berlen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1159772-Healing-Is-The-Childrens-Bread