*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1161658-Tarsidian-Core
by Kapasa
Rated: E · Preface · Fantasy · #1161658
The prologue to the story chronicling humanities first contact with aliens.
Tarsidian Core - Prologue

A Tarsidian core is actually an inter-dimensional wormhole produced by extremely large amounts of neutrino emissions found naturally in the anti-matter or more specifically the anti-proton streams found between binary stars. The scientist known as Yemek Tarsidian of which the phenomenon is named after first researched this theory in the dimension 2650 (Diiam dimension)(“dee-am”) in the year 3602 or on Earth time 2016. Yemek completed his research in the Earth year of 2205 and died six years later from heart failure. Yemen was the equivalent of 92 earth years when he died, the then average age of death for Diiam males. Considerations must be made when comparing dates from two separate planets let alone two separate dimensions. The Diiam’s calendar is much like our own based on their planets rotation and movement around their sun. However the Diiams have a moderately smaller planet than Earth and a significantly larger orbit pattern around their sun. In addition the Diiam’s also have been recording time longer than Humans and to make things even more complex interdimensional wormholes can have great shifts in space time since individual dimensions have a different space time continuum. To simplify things without getting into mathematical calculations, the Diiams are approximately 230 earth years more advanced than us based on cultural equality, science, technology and medicine. The Diiam’s are mostly an egalitarian society with considerably less nation states than earth however the Diiam’s medical technology evolution rate is significantly lower than ours when one corrects for 230 years of evolution. This can be attributed to the fact that Diiam’s have had less trouble with disease than humans have.

The Diiam’s are uniquely blessed in the fact that a binary star system less than 1 light-year away was their neighbor. The Diiam’s managed to develop a way of efficiently creating anti-hydrogen and a safe way of storing the anti-hyrdogen. The Diiam’s had also created a way of inhibiting neutrinos so the matter annihilation process became 100 percent efficient, this subsequently lead to the technology developed on the theories of Yemek Tarsidian that was able to capture neutrinos. When the Diiams arrived at the binary system (Rton-“Reh-to-on”) the planets were desolate incapable of sustaining life however the binary stars were theorized by Diiam scientists to give off moderate amounts of anti-matter. The vessel named Uiki(“yek-e”) was the first manned space craft to arrive in the system. Diiam scientists immediately discovered that the binary stars were giving off more anti-matter than anticipated, somewhere in the order of 1 million times the amount estimated. Uiki’s crew was prepared for this event and was able to extract a total of 10 kilograms of anti-matter. The Uiki it self made the journey on only 5 grams of anti-matter plus 5 return and 5 for emergency and life support. The Uiki’s trip took just over 10 years at a tenth the speed of light.To put everything in perspective, three of the U.S’s power supplies- nuclear, hyrdo and geothermal would use roughly 1kg of anti-matter a year. With this discovery the Uiki’s crew was able to augment their Ion drive to get them home in half the time. This discovery propelled the already advanced Diiam’s into an energy utopia, evolving their society with an amazing pace.

In the Earth year of 1812 the Diiam’s successfully created a wormhole with an aperture of about 6 microns. The scientific consensus was that if any radio or micro wave signals were discovered that they would open the aperture to 47cm and send a probe to the other side. The aperture appeared approximately 2 million kilometers from Earth. The belief was that the wormhole would appear within the dimensional equivalent of where it was being generated from. The Diiams were hoping to link with their parallel planet. With no detection of any wave signals the Diiams decided to adjust the point of origin, scanning for signals across our universe with no avail. The Diiams had made strict guidelines for the testing of the Tarsidian Core(core=wormhole) device; a)that the aperture not exceed 6 microns unless discovery of intelligent wave fields. This was to minimize any damage a wormhole may cause by annihilating intersecting matter. b)that the time shift variable remain equivalent to our(Diiam) universe. This was to reduce complications based on the belief that the Diiams space time continuum was comparable to alternate dimensions- the Diiams did not want to search through other dimensions Paleolithic eras. c)that the dimensional shift variable remain on 1.0∞ or Earth (dimension 0021). After several years of vainly scouring Earths 1812 universe a Diiam scientist petitioned to be able to adjust the time shift variable. Eventually the controlling body of the project conceded their position allowing time shift testing.

Not too long after they created a wormhole in 2000 earth and successfully detected radio signals from the same point in space 2 million kilometers from earth. They launched a small probe through the aperture arriving seconds later in our universe. The probe was able to take detailed readings of the radio waves and even decipher the content of the radio waves. The probe also took detailed photographs and telemetry of our planet and orbiting satellites. After receiving the radio wave data from the probe, Diiam translators quickly deciphered the thousands of radio signals. The first radio transmission translated was in Japanese. However in light of the likeliness that we much like them had multiple languages the Diiam translators continued to translate for weeks before attempting to send a first contact signal. After weeks of deciphering and repeated scans of Earths surface the Diiams decided they would send the first conact signal in 3 languages based on; population usage and alphabetical differences. The languages were English, Russian and Chinese. They sent the message on UHF,VHF and FM frequencies from one kilohertz all the way up to 10 gigahertz, this ensured that the signal would be received. The signal was as follows:” Greetings from planet Kelaan (“ke-lane”). We come from a planet in another dimension similar to yours, we call our selves “Diiam’s”. We have studied your transmissions and our physiology is similar. We have learned your language to communicate with you. We communicate with you through an inter-dimensional spatial opening we call a core. We wish to be friends and exchange information. We wish to meet with one of your species. Please respond to one of our satellites now in orbit on frequency 999.99khz.We hope to have good relations with you all.”

The human reaction world wide was nearly pandemic but nation states soon calmed their respective citizens and enforced that this discovery was a great one for all mankind. China, Russia and all English speaking countries soon met to compile a response which took little over 36 hours since the receiving of the alien transmission. The signals were traced back to the satellites which led to the barely visible aperture of the wormhole which was now only 6 microns wide to conserve power. The response transmitted by Earth was as follows:” Greetings from planet Earth. We welcome you all in peace. We also wish to meet your species and would gladly exchange information. If you have a means of traveling to our planet please do. Land at these coordinates (indicates UN HQ in NY). Thank-you for messaging us, the Human race welcomes the Diiam’s with open arms.

A little over an hour after the communication by Earth was sent the wormhole 2 million km’s away closed. Minutes later a wormhole with an aperture 3 meters in diameter opened up in the courtyard of the UN. A woman of approximately 7’4” and very slender build stepped out of the gateway followed by a man of similar build and a height of at least 8’ and another woman of similar height and build. The leading female’s skin was almost pink in complexion with hair appearing silver. The man appeared to be African in complexion and hair a seemingly natural blonde. The other female had a nearly yellow complexion and brown hair. The first words uttered by the leader were, “We represent the planet of Kelaan for the species known as Diiam. We send peace and goodness in love, please put these in your ears.”
The woman reached into her pocket and pulled what appeared to be two hearing aid ear pieces. A man in his 50’s stepped up to the woman ahead a crowd of hundreds and opened his palms to receive the ear pieces. Then after inserting them he spoke these words,” I’m Michael Newsart, I’m the Earth Ambassador to Kelaan. I also wish peace and love on behalf of the human race.” The woman nodded with a polite smile and responded,” Please Michael Newsart, shall we speak of our friendship?”

And with that note, started the beginning of a new union of humans and Diiam’s ushering in an era of united peace for all mankind. That is until the grand betrayal…
© Copyright 2006 Kapasa (kapasa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1161658-Tarsidian-Core