*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1163868-Youths-Trip
Rated: E · Essay · Teen · #1163868
This is about youth who can do more in the society.
Youth’s Trip

Having fun, spending time with friends, and knowing the latest trends are what we usually see in a youth’s daily life and because of that, other people misinterprets the youth. Some people think that youth can’t do anything for the society.

Who says a youth’s life is only about having fun? We admit that we are often seen having fun, but if you’re going to look at us deeply, you will see our eagerness to have a better future. As citizens of this country, we want to be a part of the success of our country. We also have a voice that needs to be heard because inside, it shouts for a better economy. We also have our own bright ideas that could also help for the better of our country because our ideas are fresh and creative. Unity and cooperation are what we usually found in the youth. We are united because of one aim. In this case, older people should help us to be heard because we are the future leaders of our country. At an early age, it is good that we are being trained to be responsible and cooperative leaders and so, we are determined to do our responsibilities in our country.

As a whole, we should help one another for the benefit of our own country. It is us, who can make our economy better and even successful. We should be united and be cooperative in order to accomplish our aim: to give our country a better future and to be a way to the success of our country. It doesn’t matter what your age is, or who you are. What matters most is what you can do for our country.
© Copyright 2006 angelic mind (patoweisha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1163868-Youths-Trip