*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1164858-Wisdom-in-the-Natual
Rated: 13+ · Editorial · Finance · #1164858
Learn the secret in useing your subsciousness in a work at home online business.
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock,{ over} all the earth, and "over" all the creatures that move along the ground." Genesis 1, 26, New International Version.

Oneness is a love God shares within us. it is this love that brings unity. A unity that we share through communication. A communication that we share on the world wide web. Words has power. and its this power that we use to communicate. God created this earth within 7 days through communication with the Holy Spirit.

With the power of communication why would we need to work for someone else when we have that same power within us. That same power to communicate money. It took communication to get the job to get the money. So to work for your communication do not make sence.

You not working for the employer. You working for what you and the employer agreed on. The money the employer provides you already belongs to you to begin with. Genesis 1,26 declares: That man shall rule over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.

This means that through the power of communication, our subscious was provided with knowledge since the beginning of time."Let us make man in our image, in our likeness". Of course, i was born in the year 1958, but my edity, my soul, its been here since the beginning of time. We were eqiuped with all the resourses then.

Its your level of interest that can brings your knowledge of understanding to your conscious awareness from the subsciousness. Your level of interest is your key.
You already process the knowledge through the trinity. We are still within that trinity.

As we are one being, made up of negative and positive forces, the awareness of checks and balances within the cosmos, gives that complete circle: Three hundred and 60%. Your awareness can be found by probing your subscious with the awareness of your conscious. This is to bring that knowledege out. That knowledge you already process. But only your "level of interest emotions" can asist you. This "level of interest emotions" is your soul. Yes, your soul can asist you in any task while here on earth.

For example, we all can play basket ball, but Michael Jorden had a level of interest in playing basket ball. We all can sell products, but Walmart had a level of interest in selling products. Your subscious is a recorder. Your conscious cannot remember what you did when you was 3 years old at 2:48 PM exact, but your subscious knows. And it your level of interest thats the funnel. Your emotions. Your soul!

Walking in faith, if you took the effort to allow a guidance, a training, and tools to help probe your subscious to your awareness, to live like adam had never ate that apple, would you do it?

Join my membership at www.hiphopelectronics.com and get a free tool kit to success:

Learn the Secrets to A Six Figure Income!

Put more money in your pocket, and easily Earn an Extra $5,000 and MORE per month. New Home Business Owners are EXPLODING with Our proven system that has helped thousands of people, just like you, earn excellent money as a Home Business Owner!

You too can find how rewarding and simple it is to own your own business and work at home! But to be successful you must have the right tools, training, and desire...





© Copyright 2006 joewilk395 (joewilk395 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1164858-Wisdom-in-the-Natual