*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165314-Lifes-Consequence
Rated: ASR · Essay · Nature · #1165314
We are the main reason why this is happening to us...
“Life’s Consequence"

Nowadays, most Filipinos are experiencing poverty especially those who are living in depressed areas. The state of our economy is really affecting the lives of every Filipino. Oil price increase also means an increase on the price of our daily products which gives us a big problem: how are we going to survive on this kind of life. All of these kinds of increases will not cause any benefit to us, all, because all of us are suffering from economic problems. When is the right time to make a move? Is it tomorrow? Next week? No! The right time is now! We are citizens of this country so, we should do our obligations. We should not always count on our president and other government employees; instead have the initiative to think of a way on how we can help our country.

We are not contented on what we have right now because that’s reality, “Man doesn’t have contentment.” We are always looking for something latest but, why are we still living this kind of life, if we are always looking for the better one? We always replace the leaders of our country, and yet there are no changes. Who do we always blame for what we are experiencing now? The President who is also struggling with different problems like everybody does, who is always thinking of a way on how she can response and supply the needs of every Filipino? Furthermore, we are already overpopulated and why is our economy level decreasing instead of increasing? It is because we don’t know how to use our human resources. Japan is a very rich and established country, but they don’t have enough natural resources than our country have. How did they reach their success in the industry? It is because they know how to use their human resources.

Famines, calamities, and typhoons are problems that we encounter which are inevitable in our lives. It makes our lives more complicated because it gives us problems on how we can survive from them. We became irresponsible in taking good care of our resources. We cut down young trees that could even bear more fruits in the future. Only because of our self-interest on the benefits we could have from trees, we tend to cut them down. As a consequence, there are now only fewer roots to hold down the soil and so, we experience landslides that almost killed thousand of lives. Infants, children, and old people died tragically. It is all because of our selfishness. Not only the cutting down of trees is the only reason why we are having such calamities but also because of our ozone layer which is starting to be destroyed by pollutions. Who causes this? It is us, again. What will happen to us in the future if all of these will continue to happen? We know the answer to this question but we are playing to be deaf. We refuse to know the answer because we are afraid of obligations. That’s the main fault of man. We have to face reality that we are the main reason why all of these are happening to us right now. It’s just a matter of give and take. If we’re not going to do our responsibilities to take good care of nature, it will result to many calamities which are already happening now.

So in order to prevent more calamities to arrive, let us all do our work to restore nature. Let’s not play deaf anymore and open our eyes into the reality that our nature is starting to be destroyed. Be responsible and mature enough to face our problems. Problems are inevitable in our lives; all we can do is to prevent serious problems that could damage our nature and also our lives. We know we can make it if we’ll just learn how to love and take good care of our nature. Learn how to return the blessing that MOTHER EARTH have given us. We can show our love by simply reserving nature. So, may all these be a lesson to us, all.
© Copyright 2006 angelic mind (patoweisha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165314-Lifes-Consequence