*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1167452-Flash-Rock-Point
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1167452
A flying space craft is very strange alone in the sky.
There! In the distance! What in the world is that? Jim you see that? Well, by golly? I do see it George! I see it real good! Yea, it looks like a spaceship of some kind! A Big Frisbee George with pretty Christmas lights. Shut up Jim! GET DOWN OFF THAT ROCK! Go back to the tent and grab me my shotgun. Quick Jim go! But George! Go Jim Run Its up to you! Ok! Ok George it’s up to me- its up to me George. Go Jim! Run get me my shot gun! Ok George, I am going to go.

As Jim runs back to camp George is brought into a trance like state by a flash of light from the flying aircraft.


George! George! I got the shot gun! Give me the shot gun Jim. Ok George, here is the shot gun, but where is the flying Frisbee? BAAAAMMM! BAAAAMMM!



George in his trance like stage blew Jim and himself away. Both died because of the mysterious trance power that was flashed at George.
© Copyright 2006 farrell711 (farrell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1167452-Flash-Rock-Point