*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1168448-slowly-gently-tenderlylet-me-eat-you
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Food/Cooking · #1168448
second entry for writer's cramp!!!
It’s hunting, it’s screaming, it’s calling for me!


It was dark, peaceful, still, tranquil night…

When I heard the soft voice calling “Come here Honey…”

I stunned. Who could it be? I thought.

I crept and crawled and sneaked outside my door. And I heard the voice getting louder and louder as I was engulfed in total darkness in the living room. Who could it be? I thought.

I continued my journey. I sneaked, I crawled, I crept across the living room where there I saw a white rectangular piece of material standing at the corner. It was a coffin! But…. But… Who could it be? I thought.

I was frightened. I was trembling, shaking really hard when I then again heard its voice. “Come here Honey closer closer…” I was petrified. It came inside the casket. Who could it be? I thought.

I crept, I crawled and dragged my feet and went closer closer… Who could it be? I thought.

And finally, in front of me was the white rectangular piece of material. I held my breath, I gulped, I trembled, and I closed my eyes and opened the casket…Who could it be? I thought.

“Hi there honey…” a soft seductive voice said.

I slowly opened my eyes, expecting something horrible, petrifying, and macabre image to appear.

But to my great astonishment, it was rather unexpected.

I saw it! With my own two eyes, those circles, those soft, sweet doughnuts! Each had a pair of eyes, a nose, feet, hands and a mouth! They talked!

“What are you waiting for Honey?!” They chorused and winked at me!

I was seduced! I was invited! I can’t hold back! The temptation! I’m sorry, I’m just a human! I can’t…. I can’t…. resist…. I can’t…. I just can’t!!!

I was mesmerized by their soft body, the sugar coating, the mouth watering view of tasty freshly baked sugar doughnuts!

I can’t… I can’t hold back!!!


I stretched my hand slowly, slowly creeping, griping, wrapping around their body. I can feel it! Their so soft! So crumbly!!!

Slowly, gently, tenderly… Let me… Let me… Let me eat… you…

I closed my eyes….and…put them inside my watering mouth… slowly… gently…tenderly…Let me… eat you… let me….chew you… tenderly… slowly… gently….sugar doughnuts… I won’t hold back!

I opened my eyes drowsily…

And realized that I was drooling on my beddings…dreaming of my sugar doughnuts one sleepy Sunday morning.



word count: 401
© Copyright 2006 sociology (sociology at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1168448-slowly-gently-tenderlylet-me-eat-you