*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1168948-garys-love-diary
by Joe M
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Romance/Love · #1168948
Love diary
Tuesday, Four Thirty AM

I just woke, can’t sleep. So I crept down stairs to check the horoscope again. Today’s entry, “don’t let your guard down”. Again it didn’t answer my question...........where am I headed, what is my purpose, why have I been given so many gifts, why am I so selfish, why am I so foolish.

I watched her dance yesterday, she looked like a fairy tale princess. The flow of her dress, her hair soft, her grace perfect. For a moment, I was her partner, I felt the wind on my face from the throw of her dress, a piece of her clothing brushed my face. I could smell the warmth of her skin. She is so lovely.

It was a video that she brought to work. Of course I had to have this feeling with all my work colleagues circled around her video recorder, I sensed that they knew, that they knew I was dreaming of her, hoping that one day I could dance.

My last entry was a long time ago. Many distractions and a lot of frustration and anger. I continue to struggle with all life’s gifts. I can’t sort out why I’ve been given so many choices, why me?

The paths that I can take could allow me to help many people, how satisfying. I have the ability and knowledge to change the direction of world hunger, but I don’t.

I have a great family, good friends, and a beautiful Fiancé but I’ve disconnected them.

I want only one thing, I’m focused on the most selfish of gifts, her.
© Copyright 2006 Joe M (jon6250 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1168948-garys-love-diary