*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1170053-I-wish-I-was-a-bird
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #1170053
I wish I was a bird!!!
It was a raining, cold winter day and it looks like it never gone end this day. I lookout of the window and it was so empty and quite out there. It gives you so nice feeling to look at the rain felling down, but would it ever end?



I look up to the Skye and the Skye were still full of the dark cloud. The sky looks very sad and he just let his tears felling down. He felt hurting somehow and I asked him what’s wrong and why you crying so much, but I didn’t get any answer from him. So I asked him please stop crying, because I can tack it any more and seeing you crying, make’s me also crying, but he didn’t want to stop, he had a very heavy tears that had to fell down.



I went on with my searching for a living subject under this rain out of my window. The rain got less and less. It looks like it’s gone be an end on the sky’s heartbroken pain. My eyes were searching in the sky when I saw a lost bird alone under the rain, flying alone. No one from his Cain with him and still he looks happy to me. So deep in my heart I was saying, “I wish I was a bird” and suddenly I heard a very soft voice saying, “I wish I was you”. I look around and the bird was gone.

© Copyright 2006 David Khamisi (k.david79 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1170053-I-wish-I-was-a-bird