*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1170068-kissing-lucifer
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Fantasy · #1170068
Extract. Tatiana lets a dying demon, a fallen angel, use her, and falls in luv. 1st draft
His charred and slender fingers tenderly pulled back her tangled hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear. She slowly raised her bruised and blackened eyes, looked up at his dark, twisted, sorrowful face as he tore lines across her cheek with the rusty blade. Her pupils sparkled with loathing from beneath her swollen lids, but she never once flinched, even as fresh blood trickled over her lips and into her mouth. When he leant over her and covered her in his dark and twisted shadow, she inhaled the stench of burning flesh like an elixir and opened her mouth to him, kissing him fully and as his razor teeth sliced her lips, murmuring filthy swear words gargled with blood into his mouth. His black demon-tongue slipped between her bleeding lips, darting over the roof of her mouth, thin wet and fast like that of a snake. He tasted warm and sickly sweet, like ancient mouldering wood. She reached down to rip open her dress down the middle and gently guided the angel’s blade to her bare skin. The creature laughed bitterly in a voice like a shattered wind chime as it slit rivers in her flesh. When it entered her she felt like she had burst into flame from the inside, and it was burning her away, eating its way into her soul. She still did not scream. It was beautiful she thought. Tatiana stroked its rotting cheeks with her blackened fingers, beautiful, sculpted cheeks, and the fallen angel wept its oily black tears as it smouldered away within her. Soon it would be gone. “This pain is for you” she whispered, and then she blacked out.


Leo found her sprawled in her own blood. It was encrusted round her eyes and the dirty rivers of tears cut through the caked filth of it on her face. His eyes followed the trail of greasy, ashen finger marks down her neck and over her body. He leant over her little contorted figure, feeling his eyes prickle and the bile rise up in his throat. He flinched as she suddenly convulsed and spat up blood and saliva, but didn’t take his eyes off her as it ran down the side of her face. “Fuck off” she croaked hoarsely without opening her eyes, “I gave myself up for a demon, Leo, the fallen angel. I gave it all” She opened her crusted eyes to slits and glared at him, his face contorted with revulsion, “Go puke up all over yourself you bastard. We both know you want to.” Then her little face crumpled up and her angry eyes filled with tears, she put her fist over her heart, the flesh sucked off the stumps of her fingers, and she whispered almost inaudibly “It hurts here Leo, it hurts here.”
         He left her softly crying its foul name into the mud.
© Copyright 2006 pagan.rights.of.passage (burnt.daylight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1170068-kissing-lucifer