*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1170151-Domino-and-The-Spirit-Within
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Magnex
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1170151
the stroy of a boy named domino whos life completely changed on his birthday
Chapter 1
End of a perfect life


First before I go into the present let me tell you what has happened in the past. My name is Domino Wilds and I am fourteen. I used to live in a glorious town called Legends Home. It was called this because all of those who have become legends in history oddly enough were born here. Many believe that there reincarnations would arise here as well. Especially the reincarnations of the three great legendary warriors. Domino Wilds, Amelia Calms, and Eric Mellow the three greatest fighters in the entire world. Though I never cared for such a story i was more interested in creating my own legacy and becoming a legend in my own geeration but that dream would have to be put on hold. On my first day of first grade I met a grl named Amelia and a boy named micheal we had been friends every since I had an older sister named Cecilia and I lived with my mother and father who had left long two years before my tenth birthday and I haven't seen him since. I had the perfect life a family who loved me and friends who i'd cared for we were rich and I had never felt the pain of sorrow and sadness I learned to fight with a staff like legendary Domino some said that I was his reincarnation but of course they were joking even though I was quite a prodigy. Now things arent like that my mother dead, my sister gone and my friends betrayed me and it all happened on my tenth birthday. It was a surprise party for me of course it wasnt much of a surprise because I seemed to have the uncany ability to see things before they happened or maybe it was just a lucky guess. everyone was there except for Micheal. Later that afternoon when I blew out the tenth candle on my birthday cake. Thats when it happened a coldness crawled upon me but not like a coldness in nature this freezing felt somewhat dark and cruel almost evil. the day suddenly turned to night as the sky was covered with dark clouds then a giant wind rushed into the room. A darkness seemed to plague the entire mansion as he walked inside. He spoke though the words were of congratulations his voice seemed to be made of bitter hate as he said."Happy birthday Domino." I wasn't sure if it was him or not but after hearing his voice I knew it was Micheal. I felt as if I was consumed with fear yet somehow I still squeezed out a joke. "Glad to see you hear Micheal come on and have some cake its chocolate your favorite." I said trying to sound cool though my nkees were shaking as though there was an earthquake. "Just like you Domino as dumb as ever what was it did you always say you were to stupid to be afraid." He said. Though it was his body he still seemed different i could tell he was no longer the Micheal I knew as a friend.


© Copyright 2006 Magnex (bwritor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1170151-Domino-and-The-Spirit-Within