*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1171468-The-Wedding--Chapter-1
Rated: 13+ · Script/Play · Romance/Love · #1171468
When a young man and woman deside to get married, what drama
Prologue

Aaron and Sara have lived together for three years and just last month Aaron asked Sara the big question. She was so excited and so happy that she answered with tears in her eyes, Aaron had asked her on her birthday. Sara had never been so happy to see him on his knees with that ring with his hand. But three weeks had passed since Sara had turned 21, Aaron was asleep when Sara walked into the room.
Chapter 1

Sara walked in. The room was cold and dark, she slipped off her shoes and walked over to Aaron’s bedroom door. The small apartment that they lived in was nice for small parties, friends over, and for just the two of them. Sara sat on the couch and took off her dripping jacket. The rain had come out of nowhere, the windows were open and she could feel the cold air blowing in. Aaron had made dinner and the house must have been warm, so he opened the window in the living room and in the bedroom. Sara closed both windows and put her night gown on. She yawned, she had been up all night listening to her patience hospital bells go off. For a doctor she was really busy especially tonight. She pulled the covers and lied next to her faience. Aaron with his sweat pants on and shirtless showing off his tone muscular figure, just like Aaron to show off, especially to Sara. She smiled and took his arm and put it around her waist. Aaron moved closer to her, Sara smiled as she knew that he was awake. Aaron kissed her cheek and she turned. “How was everything you get home ok?” He asked. She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked into his sapphire blue crystal eyes. “I was busy tonight and the rain just started as I got out of the hospital.” She said. “Well I meant was how was your day?” He asked grinning. She smiled and kissed him, “Let’s not talk about that.” She said. “Alright.” He said lying down. Sara put her head on his chest. She could hear his heart beat, it beat with the rain hitting the window, as she closed her eyes she heard the sound of his voice saying, “I Love You.”
© Copyright 2006 Aaron Claxson (joeakaaron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1171468-The-Wedding--Chapter-1