*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1172219-For-Love
by Marcus
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Drama · #1172219
All for love and I know why
Dear Love

For love I would do many things.For love I have dreamed and hoped and prayed.You came along and that was it.I had found a path,my path,thank you!

We have been together in all times and through the lot.I have watched you grow and seen you sprout into the person I love and cherish.The times of hardship seem unceasing and dragging it`s heels.I long for us to have nothing but splender and goodness,laughter and rejoicing.

Every tear I shed makes me wonder why.Why oh why do we become so cold.To turn our backs in times of need,yet request each other when time suits the cause.I believe in you,I believe in us.Don`t doubt my love but carry it with you.Let us love each other everyday,every hour,for all reason.Don`t take a moment for granted my sweet embodiment of paradise.

We live once and live not for long.You and me will come to an end someday somehow.Let that thought inspire you to make merry our happiness.We have so little time to do justice to our feelings.Love is a component of life that should be precious.Let me love you like you know I can and when our hearts stop one day there will be no regrets.

All suffering that comes our way we`ve bounced off and smiled.It`s what we make of those hard times that determines the strength of our bond.Your sweetness is not my weakness,it gives me power.Your love for me blankets me from the cold and I love you back no matter what.

My love,you are more that everything to me.I don`t think anything I can say can do justice to the way I have grown to feel about you.My sweetheart in bitter times,my angel in this wicked world,I LOVE YOU!
© Copyright 2006 Marcus (marcuss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1172219-For-Love