*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1175394-The-Millennium-Potion
Rated: 13+ · Folder · Sci-fi · #1175394
Humanity's salvation lies in finding a cure for immortality.
Millennium Potion is a fast-paced, action-filled good time. I wrote it to be a fast, fun read. I appreciate every review and I've been critiqued enough so that an honest one no longer sends me running to mommy. Thanks in advance for taking the time to help me improve.

Millennium Potion is complete, but I'll only be posting a chapter once or twice every week, as often as I can get up the patience to sit down and fiddle with the stupid WritingML code without losing my mind. (If anyone has any ideas on how to format entire documents instead of adding a thousand individual indents and hitting enter a billion times, please, PLEASE let me know...)

A disclaimer: Millennium Potion is strictly a fun romp through space. It is in no way supposed to adhere to the rules of relativity and physics. Please keep that in mind when you review it :)

-Sara King
http://www.kingfiction.com/authorbio.php
Sara King
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> The Millennium Potion
    Rated: 13+ · Sci-fi · #1175396
    A wanted outlaw finds herself face-to-face with an alien believed to be extinct.
    Rated: 13+ · Action/Adventure · #1176711
    How a pirate finds herself in bed with aliens.
    Rated: 13+ · Action/Adventure · #1183823
    Her lover had been playing her from the start. What's a pirate to do?
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1175394-The-Millennium-Potion