*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1176134-How-far-would-a-guy-go
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Other · #1176134
This is just an introduction...but one of the best yet.
The night was moist and cold. The moon was hidden in the clouds leaving no moon light at all.The street lights were dim and the streets empty with no cars. Every one must have been sound asleep since it was about midnight. I just walked into my house. Everything looked trashed. There were holes in the wall and broken windows. Glass, paper, and beer cans were scattered all over the ground. I stumbled over to my bed. It was dirty and stained with alcohol. There were cigarette burns on it as well. My body collapsed on the the bed. I dazily stared up at the ceiling, noticing the mold spots all over it. I must have been drunk, other wise I wouldn't have been thinking about her. The girl of my dreams. The girl who saved my life from the cops over a hundred times. The girl who could make my life a lot better. "Could" that word echoed through my mind as I fell asleep.
© Copyright 2006 Steelguy101 (steelguy101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1176134-How-far-would-a-guy-go