*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1177499-History-on-Greece
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bazza
Rated: E · Essay · History · #1177499
Essay form information on Greece History and Mythology, Short but informative.
Many thousands of years ago dating back to 55 000 BC was the start of this amazing Greek Legend; A legend that evolves around many Myths, Gods and styles of living. The people were in a world of their own following a religion not known to anyone else the following of Gods and the creation of such beautiful artefacts that created a city massed by production of temples that the gods lived in. These beautiful buildings were believed to replicate civic power and pride creating a sense of acceptance and safety within their city.

Greek history is believed to be divided into three sections due to it long lasting era. These three stages consisted of the Stone Age (20,000 BC- 3500 BC); the Bronze Age (2100 BC- 1200 BC) and lastly the Iron Age (900 BC- 1453 AD) all these stages were broken up into intermediate stages which accounted for the period in-between the ages. Greece scientifically was one of the hardest places to live in even harder than places such as Egypt.
© Copyright 2006 bazza (bazztron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1177499-History-on-Greece