*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178418-Small-Things
by Papa
Rated: E · Article · Teen · #1178418
Taking a closer look into love and the small things in my life.
Most of the time us as people will over look a moment, something so amazingly small but holds a place in our lives that is unforgettable. That may change the very way we see life and the texture around it. These moments happen in a instinist and may change the person we are or became. A lot of the time they are so small we over look them. The Cliche stands true "You don't know what you have till's gone."

As we grow up, a missed hug or a im pride of you, could effect a life-hood of promises. I am growing up and I learned the small things can safe a life. One of the smallest but complex things i've learned is falling in love. No, I'm not talking what guys say to girls just because..I'm talking about real love.

It hit me one night when the words wanted to roll off my tongue. It happen when I was doing something normal..Writing, Listening to music, Thinking about her. I always think about her.-WHAM! It was like getting hit by a van. One day she was cute, The next maybe it was the way she looked at me or the way she gave me butterflies when she laughed. No longer was she cute but amazing and beautiful

It's a bombshell,Like somthing going off in the middle East. I think about her every second. The way she smiles at my dumb jokes that only she understoods, The way she rolls her eyes at me for being a nerd. How her eyes swell up with tears when she's sad and trys to be a soilder. The way my heart pumps faster when she laughs or ,The feeling of her lips against mine,when we kiss and i lose my breath and don't know if i can talk, The way she studies me when im not looking, the soft way she closes her eyes to fall asleep, the way she looks like an angel when sleeps, the way i feel like the world is in my arms when I hold her,I never wanna let go. The way her hand always finds my without a moment of hestation or embarrassment, the way her skin feels against mine, our hearts beat together when lay on the swing, The way she covers me up on the swing or kisses my forehead. The way nothing else matters when we are together. No pain, No Rerget. They way we smile through the pain. How we give each other. The scent of her skin, even longer after it's gone.

It's all the small things that replay like movies in my head. You know that song that sings in your heart.(Your love song...God blessed the broken road...) She makes me a whole, makes me a better person. She's there for me without asking. It's the same with me and I know my love does the same to her. It's all those small things that make it like something out of a movie. The way she calls me in the morning just to be careful. The way we know each other best. Like Bestfriends should.

Yes, I'm happy but,scared. I'm scared like hell. Stop to think about the big things like my future. What will I be doing? Where will webe living? It's a scary thought. I know as I sit here we can make it. Why? Because the small things can save a life, make you forget about a past, Or give you a new live. The small things. Are Life's little micales. Like a single mother working two jobs supporting two sons. A lady living through cancer. The spark of two new young lovers who are setting a life towards the future. It's like a shooting-star..Make a wish..

Things go unspoke and we regret them, Or things got over looked. Maybe i didn't say hi the first time I saw you, But now I' saying I love you and thank you..
© Copyright 2006 Papa (callmepapa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178418-Small-Things