*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178481-The-Meaning-of-Life-according-to-Wolfy
Rated: E · Monologue · Contest · #1178481
A short something for a contest. Question: What's the meaning of Life?
Some people look high and low for the meaning of life. They search for years trying to figure out what Life is about. Is it about money? True love? Making it to Heaven or simply making it? We fall into this misconception that the meaning of life just can’t be found or if it can be, then only after years of struggles. But I believe that an understanding of life can come to a person at any age, as long as they are opened to it. To me the meaning of life comes in many different packages. It’s watching the sun come up over the ocean, or trying to count the stars in the winter sky. It’s watching passion play out in my lover’s eyes; it’s feeling his commitment in his every touch. It’s holding my newborn niece just moments after she came into this world and watching each one of my nieces and nephews growing up. It’s hearing them call my name, and when they throw their arms around my neck and whisper that they love me.

I guess the meaning of life can mean a lot of things to a lot of different people, but to me, it’s about all those moments that you can’t buy and that you can’t get back. It’s being with the people you love. It’s living your life to the fullest- that you are living to God’s plan, and not your own. And enjoying the simple pleasures God gives us.
© Copyright 2006 wolfmyjic (wolfmyjic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178481-The-Meaning-of-Life-according-to-Wolfy