*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1181321-To-My-Friend-Cow
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1181321
Personal letter to my dear "friend" cow.
Dear Cow,

I have been wanting to write to you for quite some time now. I just had to stumble on the perfect moment. So here I go.

I dont understand what happened. I wasnt uncouth was I? I was a misunderstood girl then, now I am hardly even noticed. Was it the road we took? Or was it because we walked our separate ways?

I didn't mind the fact that you'd be going away for a period of time because I knew there would always be tomorrow. But now that tomorrow's destroyed, so is my hope. I never expected you to offer yourself to me; I just wanted to show you how far I'd go for you. You really didn't have to shatter my dreams. I know you didn't mean to, but you did. I felt as if I broke into a million pieces when you said those last words. I felt as if a hale storm of some sort was blowing against me. But you'll never know will you? You're no longer here. You'll never know.

You were always there when I needed you, but you were never there when you needed me. You didn't mention a single word, not ONE. Yet, I heard you. I heard you crying to me. Why do I still hear you? Why me?

You once called me your angel. But I have once again proved you wrong, my friend. Angels do not carry a single tear in their eye. Angels soar, they do NOT fall. Tell me, am I still your angel now?

I was a dreamer; and yes, dreaming was all I did. But, I am exhausted now. Dreaming has taken all the energy left in me. Now I am hollow and numb. Is this what you wanted? For me to stop? Here.

I hope I'm not hurting you, that isn't my intention. I'm just trying to fit the missing piece into my puzzle.

Thank you for the bruises you've left on my heart. Thank you for the marks you've embedded onto my soul. But most importantly, thank you for the ripples you've made in my life. Cause without them, my tides wouldn't be as calm as they are now.

Farewell dear Friend. I will see you in my empty dreams.
© Copyright 2006 ForsakenSoul (noentryhere at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1181321-To-My-Friend-Cow