*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1181780-Princess-Alices-Mirror---Chapter-1
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1181780
Princess Alice gets more than she bargained for on her 19th birthday.
PLEASE NOTE: This series is purely and strictly a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person, places, or events on our world (Terra) from the past to the present, is just a matter of coincidence, and as such, shouldn't be miscontrued as reality by any person, sane or otherwise.

Princess Alice's Mirror - Chapter 1


Once upon a time, in a magical land far, far away, there lived a king and a queen in a great castle. They had a single child whom they loved very much. They named her Alice when she was born, but because of her actual title, they have always called her ‘Princess’ ever since. Everyone else had to call her ‘Princess Alice’, however.

Alice grew to be the most beautiful girl in all the lands. At age 18, she was a fully-developed young woman who was 1.7 meters tall, and 8 stones heavy, with natural wavy blonde hairs, green eyes, naturally perfect teeth, C-sized breasts, and an hourglass body. She was still a virgin at that age, and became the subject of whispers among the other young ladies of the court who thought her strange because she has yet to take a husband or lover to bed. Princess Alice wasn’t deaf or blind to such whispers though. She was no dolt, but chose to ignore their impudence with unusual humility, which was a fortunate thing for them. No, on the contrary, she was wise enough not to abuse her power and order their deaths over small trivialities – something that her ruthless mother would do without hesitation.

Alice knew the truth, however. And, the truth was that her parents loved her so much that they promised her that she wouldn’t be bequeath to just anybody whom they liked. They have decided to let her live her free life until she was ready to be wed to a man of her choosing – that is, under the condition that she maintained her purity until she was married. That was fair enough to her, she decided. It was a good deal – freedom to choose your own lover by keeping a small promise of chastity – something that few, if any, ladies in all the lands had the luxury of doing.

And so, the day came for her 19th birthday. In the hours before people gathered in the great banquet hall for the celebration, Lady Audrey, the Royal Advisor to the Queen (who also happened to be Alice’s aunt), requested the princess’ audience in her underground abode. Alice had never been fond of her strange aunt, who most people shied away from, for it was no secret that she dabbled in the black arts, and could kill with a mere point of her finger. But, not wanting to disappoint her aunt, she accepted the request and made her way down to the dungeon to see her. And anyway, Aunt Audrey had promised her that it was just going to be “good news” this time.

Along the way, she passed a lone circular hallway to the side of an isolated part of the castle. This was the entrance to her uncle’s chamber a little further in. Duke Awgond, as he was called, would usually post a sign near the entrance that said “Do Not Disturb” whenever he held royal meetings in there. Or, most likely, whenever those “royal meetings” involved fooling around with naked wenches. This time, seeing that the sign was posted once again, Alice finally gathered the courage (which she had never had before) to go look.

She walked slowly towards the heavy chamber door and had a sudden urge to knock, but held back at the last second. Seeing that the area was totally dark, and feeling confident that no one could see her, she lowered her head to peek through the keyhole. There he was – her uncle, Duke Awgond – standing completely nude with Millie, one of the royal serving maids, who was on her knees in front of him. She was also nude, and serving him alright – by sucking on his male member!

Alice heard about how girls were supposed to please their men, but had never actually seen such an act up close. Was this what she would have to do for her husband later? Looking at Millie servicing her uncle’s cock, and seeing how he enjoyed it by the expression he showed on his face, she couldn’t help but feel a little excited herself. The sight of Millie, with her red hairs and huge jiggling boobs, as she moved her head back and forth on the duke’s huge cock, gave Alice a strange tingle of heat from her groin throughout her whole upper body. As she wondered what it was like to be in Millie’s shoes at that moment, she pressed her thighs together, and instinctively moved her left hand to her breasts.

She couldn’t exactly hear any sounds from within the chamber, but heard herself release a soft moan instinctively instead. Then, as the maid put both her hands to her breasts and started to rub and pull on her own nipples while continuing to suck on Awgond’s gigantic cock, Alice also found herself squeezing her own breasts through the silk tunic that she was wearing. And so, this continued on for what seemed like an eternity, all sense of time faded from existence. The only sense that existed for Alice at that moment was pleasure, both physical (from touching her own breasts), and mental (from watching Millie servicing the duke). Suddenly, her uncle turned his head up the ceiling, and jerked his body in some kind of convulsion, but Millie just kept sucking. Then, the duke grabbed Millie’s hair in both of his hands, and just held her head still. Half of his penis was buried in her mouth when they both stood still for a brief moment. Then, the duke’s hips rocked forward a little, pulled back just a little, then rocked forward just a little again. Alice could see jets of white fluid spurting from Millie’s mouth, and knew that the poor maid was choking.

With his cock still in her mouth, the duke smacked her left cheek with his huge hand, and said something to her. Alice could see tears streaming down the maid’s face as she nodded her head at the duke obediently. Then, she started licking along the limping member’s length, and sucking everything back into her mouth. Alice understood what was happening now as the duke smacked Millie’s other cheek hard, and grabbed her left nipple, then pulling it real hard. The maid was cleaning all the white fluid from the duke’s crotch with her tongue and mouth, and was swallowing everything from the way her throat was moving.

After a few minutes, when she was done swallowing everything, the duke smacked her face hard again, laying her onto the ground. Then, he walked off into his washroom, leaving the poor maid squirming and sobbing on the floor. It then dawned on Alice that she kind of enjoyed watching the maid getting slapped around like that, that her crotch was now pretty wet, and that she was late for her meeting with her Aunt Audrey. Tiptoeing away from the duke’s door as quickly as she could, she hurried towards the dungeon where her aunt was, wondering if anyone would take notice of the small wet spot that had appeared in front of her pants.

(*To Be Continued*)
© Copyright 2006 FungWan (fungwan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1181780-Princess-Alices-Mirror---Chapter-1