*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1182127-500-am
by Rosha
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1182127
a few thoughts on what happens at 5:00 am after no sleep, no job, a separation and a cat.
Two midgets have been standing on my eyes for the last 8 hours. It has taken way too long to get tired. It is 5:00 am and I have spent the last 8 hours checking emails and searching for my destiny via the information highway. I still can't figure out what my cat has been doing for the last 4 hours she just shows up chasing imaginary friends then disappears. You really cannot find her when she disappears. " How does she do that ?" I am fighting the feelings of worthlessness that stuck around after my husband left. I thought since they were his opinions he would take them with him along with his clothes. I wish the clothes had stayed. I miss the fool. Yes the fool who I once called a man. The sappy fantasy I call marraige still says he will come back. Its been 3 months now. I think the cat told him about her hiding spot. He just forgot to show up and chase the imaginary wife. yeah I'm invisible to him these days. I don't have a job which disqualifies me for his life long love. Besides I still haven't gotten the whole submission thing down pat yet. It really is 5:00 am and even the midgets are tired. I might as well let them rest along with myself. I am pretty sure we will be back at this again tomorrow. I still have issues; you know?
© Copyright 2006 Rosha (songbird1068 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1182127-500-am