*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1189612-do-animals-have-rights
by Gautam
Rated: 13+ · Article · Animal · #1189612
Do Animal Have Rights?
Do Animals have Rights ?

The question that always comes to my mind, If humans have rights then why not animals ? All of us are so particular about our rights. If anyone stops us from doing anything then we say that we have rights, right to Freedom, right to speak, right to live, the list is endless. Then why do we restrain animals from that ? Don't they have the right to live , right to freedom?

We use animals for testing, would we do the same to a physically handicapped person. No, then why do we subject this to animals ? We use animals for eating, entertaining, testing and slavery without their will. We play God by thinking that we can use and abuse animals.

In the name of development we are harming this earth more. We are cutting trees, snacthing all the space that also belongs to animals, removing them from this earth and building a concrete jungle. First we kill animals, then when they are on the verge of becoming instinct then we say that they are endangered and make laws to save them. Then after this we still continue to kill them and then they become instinct.

We eat them and teach children that if we don't eat animals then they would grow in number and eat us. Which is totally ficticious as no animal produces till it is secure and knows that it will get food and will be able to sustain. The only thing that man is capable of is to Torture animals. It is time now to help the animals, help the environment.

God has created all of them for a purpose, the purpose to live. We should remember Live and Help Live.The more harm we do to them the more harm we do to us. We should become vegetarians as our stomach is not a graveyard.
George Orwell, in his book Animal Farm, has said that:

Man is the only creature that consumes without producing. He does not give milk, he does not lay eggs, he is too weak to pull the plough, and he cannot run fast enough to catch rabbits. Yet, he is the lord of all the animals.

Just because we don't understand their language we think that we can rule them. All animals understand every bit of our language. The animals have rights just as we do. We have no right to cage a bird and cut it from flying in the open skies. If we cannot help them then we have no right to disrupt their life.

Animals are beautiful people and you, as a human being, have the power and knowledge to help the weakest beings on this planet. So, use ti and do as much as you can to make a difference in the lives of animals.

© Copyright 2006 Gautam (gautamgrover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1189612-do-animals-have-rights