*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/119273-A-New-Indulgence
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by blm
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Fantasy · #119273
A adventurious look at new indulgence
A New Indulgence

The first touch of your skin against me sent a lightening sesaton through my whole body. This reaction was so strong and new. Then the closeness of your body up against mine was just too much. With each movement my body became more tantalized as you continued to dance against me. As the night continued the feelings and sensations become increasingly uncontrollable.

The suggestive moves and sexual innuendoes became just unbearable. The music ends the lights are on and its time to go home. You suggest going elsewhere. In the carpark you lean over and gently kiss me and i'm lost in a wave of sensational emotions. We adjourned to a friends house for small talk and coffee. Then as the morning drew near we left and headed to your house. We had coffee and some small talk then proceeded to the bedroom.

This was not an altogether new experience for me but it stilll held me breathless. We lay together for a while then you gentle started to run your fingers over my body sending shivers through my spine. I was lost for a brief moment but soon recovered to join you in the exploration of our bodies. Your touch ever so gentle yet sensual.

The lust and the heat of the morning increased to greater heights. We finally slept as the sun began to rise. As morning glided towards noon we awoke to explore our sexual needs again. So the night was real and the morning was the glorifying proof of what one can achieve if one is willing to explore one's lustful desires.



© Copyright 2001 blm (mac69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/119273-A-New-Indulgence