*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1193212-Road-Bags
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1193212
emotions traveled and hidden
Used luggage, pushed onto loadintg carts, thrown onto the plane,the bus and the train.
Its edges are tatty and some torn.
You can even try to guess how many miles it's gone.
You might try to figure out what part of the world it's been to.How many times it's been lost.

You might wonder whats packed inside. How many secert nights it's been packed for.
Inside you'll find the fragence of lotions, perfumes, and aftershaves.

If theres drawers in this case you might find a lost cuff link, or a single ear ring.

How much does this deal with life. Our lost preception of time.

Our lost fantasist, our missed dreams. Or hidden loves of the past lost.Broken promises and hopes that there is a certainy in the truth. For lies don't care who they are told to.

In my lost suit case you might find, Evil, Pain, Hate, Love, Joy and Peace.

If you look hard enough you'll find a bleak picture of my past mistakes, my heart aches and my happiness, and my dearest love.

Is it all but gone ? Maybe and then maybe not. Sometimes we hold onto things that are already lost. Denial what reality really is.

How do we overcome, What hides in our suit?. Or do we?

Do we push our broken dreams and promises deep within the seams. Underneath the torn threads that holds this case together so tight.

Road Bags.........................................
© Copyright 2006 mystical (mysticalocean at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1193212-Road-Bags