*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1194528-Love-Letters
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Comedy · #1194528
A "found essay" in the form of love letters, written entirely in song titles.
Adia,
I can't fight this feeling anymore. I go crazy when I see you smile. You're all I need. Damn, I wish I was your lover. Don't you want me?
Maybe you oughta know, you shook me all night long. Do you remember, under the boardwalk that night? You really got me. You're pretty when I'm drunk.
I wanna kiss you all over. I want your sex. Can I touch you there? I'm sorry, don't get me wrong... Best of intentions. I honestly love you.
I don't wanna live without your love. Tell me, do you love me? I need to know. Call me.
Yours truly,
Johnny
--------

Dear John,
Dream on. Can I trust you with my heart? I don't think so. You give love a bad name. You're so vain.
Under the boardwalk? What was going through my head, I don't know. These days I drink alone.
Thanks to you, I cried for the longest time. Enough is enough. No more tears.
Go away.

--------

Adia,
Don't be cruel. We can work it out. If I could turn back time, I would for you. Hell, I'd set myself on fire for you if it makes you happy. Come on, Baby--light my fire.

--------

Hey You,
Let it be. Get over it. I've got a girl now, and I love her. She sold me magic. She believes in me. She bangs.
You can't touch this.
Don't cry. Life's a bitch. Everybody hurts. You can't always get what you want.
Don't worry, be happy. Love will find it's way to you. Someday.
Walk on.

--------

Adia,
My everything, I just died in your arms. Dammit.
What now, my love? Who'll stop the rain? I guess that's why they call it the blues.
All my life, I'll still be loving you. Nothing compares to you. If you could only see...
But for now, I'm leaving on a jetplane. Bye-bye, Love. Don't you forget about me.
Sincerely yours,
Johnny
© Copyright 2006 Gurhl_Fawkes (gurhl_fawkes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1194528-Love-Letters