*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1194757-further-into-the-mind-of-darkness
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Gothic · #1194757
this goes further in to what i did with my first work darkness.
Die, death, deceased, all words I hear daily, gone, left, go on, all words I hear daily people told me what hapend but i did want to here it. i coulden't belive the tragedy that fell apone me. i could hear the voices telling me what happedned. soon i realized  that she wouldn't come back,never gone, forvere like a flash dead befor my eyes, my mother and when i acepted it i craked, the voice of my past  roaming around my mind,then i could here other voices not of my past but laughing at me, mocking me.
looking for more tragety and emptiness to feed on, the devils of the mind making one insane. I can feel it consuming my sole and body. Overwhelming sadness pores down on me. I slash my wrists and blood pores out like a gushing river. I pray asking god to rid the demons out of my mind. I feel faint and drop to the floor in the puddle of my own blood. Befor I die I think to my self, death comes my choice of path. I die I am deceased, I have left spiritually I have gone, I will go on.
© Copyright 2006 darkness (wrighter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1194757-further-into-the-mind-of-darkness